ER6n track bike / road bike for sale. 180k Baht ono

Dec 27, 2007
Bitten by the dirt bug I haven't found time to ride by beloved ER6n track bike for almost a year now and she's looking sad and dusty so I really should pass her on to someone who will use her.
ThailandCircuitER6nRR1Sept2010SSR.jpg

The bike has evolved quite a bit in the three years I've had her.

225572_10150191875117976_715952975_6800175_3932083_n.jpg

She's a 2009 (non-ABS) model that I bought from a friend in 2010.

Long list of mods, I'll update this list as more things come to me ;)

Dynojet Powercommander V with Autotune
Versys swingarm
YSS rear shock adjustable for pre-load, rebound and ride height
Adjustable aluminum rearsets
Spiegler steel brake lines front and rear
EBC Extreme Pro brake pads
Pirelli Diablo Superbike tires, good for another 2-3 track days
Two Bros exhaust (Stock exhaust included as well)
Crash bobbins
Swing Arm Spools
Carbon fiber tank protector (real carbon fiber, not a sticker)
Clip-on handlebars plus D-Tracker handlebars (clip-ons aren't allowed in R2M supernaked series)

April30ER6nHomeSSR.jpg

Wheels are stock but have been stripped-
ER6nPirelliDiabloSuperbikeSSR.jpg

Very well maintained- oil and filter changed after every track session. Valve clearances recently checked and in spec. Coolant flushed about 9 months ago. Believe it or not, never crashed! (Well, there was that minor collision at Kaeng Krachan, but the bike didn't go down and didn't suffer any damage) :lol:

The bike has a very nice custom paint job from the previous owner and still has a plate and a green book, so can be converted back for street use. Here's what it looked like before:
ER6nShoot2-16.jpg

ER6nShoot4-54.jpg

As the bike is currently not road legal I'm reluctant to let it out for test rides on public roads, but if someone is genuinely interested I can bring it to a local track (BIRA or Bonanza or Thailand Circuit) or convert it back to street spec update the road tax and renew the basic insurance so that you can take it for a spin. If I don't know you I will request a deposit before I allow the bike out for a test ride.

ER6nShoot4-37.jpg

I'm the second owner. Previous owner had raised the seat with extra foam. I went the opposite route and lowered it-
April30ER6n1SSR.jpg

I don't have the Givi screen anymore, but all the other stock parts that you see in the pictures are still in my possession. Reckon I could convert the bike back to street spec in about a day.
ER6nShoot4-45.jpg

Asking 180k Baht or near offer. Take off 10k baht if you don't want the Powercommander V and Autotune

Give me a ring at 0868052274 or email at Tony at Asianconnection71 dot com

Let the Good Times ROLL!

dsc0878ndSSR.jpg

ps. just remembered, I also have the following extra tires:

Two (2) Brand new in plastic Pirellie Diablo Superbike rear race slicks. Showpow sells these for around 6xxx Baht. I'd take any reasonable offer.
One (1) Brand new in plastic Pirellie Diablo Superbike front race slick. Showpow sells these for around 5xxx Baht. I'd take any reasonable offer.

T

Jul 15, 2012
Good luck with the sale. We are going in opposite directions you to dirt and me to the track.....your bike looks nice!!!

Dec 27, 2007
yankee99;289746 wrote: Good luck with the sale. We are going in opposite directions you to dirt and me to the track.....your bike looks nice!!!
Thanks mate!

I haven't given up on track and still have the K5, which, to be honest, still scares the crap out of me on the track, but is wicked fun.

To date I'm no faster at BIRA on the 180Hp K5 than I am on the piddly ~75hp ER6... Minute 14 seconds is my best time on both bikes. Go figure, huh? :think:

Hope to catch up wit you for a few laps one of these fine days!
Bira6FebTonyGixxerSSR.jpg

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Tony, me thinks you should get the ER6N back to road condition, should be then easier to find a buyer but that is just my own opinion. Not too many track-guys out there, especially with the lack of proper tracks anywhere. Good on you to have kept the original paint scheme as this makes this bike look very good. Good luck with the sale, cheers, Franz

Dec 27, 2007
Franz;290012 wrote: Tony, me thinks you should get the ER6N back to road condition, should be then easier to find a buyer but that is just my own opinion. Not too many track-guys out there, especially with the lack of proper tracks anywhere. Good on you to have kept the original paint scheme as this makes this bike look very good. Good luck with the sale, cheers, Franz
Cheers Franz,

I think you are right- the market for track bikes is pretty small and while I've had a lot of looks, so far no serious inquiries, so I'll take your advice and put the bike back to road spec, renew the tax and insurance and give it another try. Anyway, even with a plate, you can still take it to the track ;)

I miss track...

Happy Trails!

Tony
:happy1:

Dec 27, 2007
Quick update,

Recognizing that there probably aren't that many people looking for a track bike I've gone ahead and put the bike back to street spec and have renewed the road tax and insurance.
292450_10152842916365710_2072502000_n.jpg

983720_10152842917905710_1640349248_n.jpg

Price now reduced to 165k Baht. Taxed and insured through April 2014. The tires are race slicks, so NOT road legal, not that anyone in Thailand cares. I have some Diablo Supercorsas that are probably still good for a couple thousand km that I'll throw in for free.

The top quality custom paint job on this bike is in great shape-
Resized_002.jpg

Resized_001.jpg

Less than 11k km on the clock (but I did do some track days with the gauge disconnected so actual mileage is a wee bit higher than shown)-
Resized_003.jpg

Resized_004.jpg

Without plate above, with plate below:
Resized_009.jpg

Ready to ride- fresh oil and filter, brand new air filter, new brake fluid, plenty of life left on the EBC Extreme Pro pads.
Resized_006.jpg

Genuine carbon fiber tank cover (not a sticker)-
Resized_007.jpg

There is a rather deep scratch in the upper right hand side of the headlight- It was there when I bought the bike. It's hard to see in the pics, but it's there-
Resized_008.jpg

Happy Trails!

Tony 0868052274
Resized_010.jpg