F 1 2007.

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
The F1 kicks off in Australia Sunday the 18th. Thai time Race Day starts at 9am Race at 10am. I will of course be at the X-Centre watching it on all TV's if anyone else needs a place to watch. Catch you here.
Cheers Ian.

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Hi Justin.
Today (14th) is only the Qualifying. All F1 Races are Held on Sundays. I was thinking of Watching the Race at "Bonnissimos" the Italian Restaurant. But Open to all Suggestions. The X-Centre is always avalible for any Events but of Course it is Out of Town so not Convenient for alot of People.
Cheers Ian.

Mar 15, 2003
www.daveearly.com
Stayed home to watch the Barcelona race tonight and tried something new.

www.formula1.com has a live feed and shows position, scoring and other live info. One of the lap charts shows the live position and the passing etc. I found it pretty interesting to watch with race. Received info before the TV commentators in some instances.

f1%20feed.jpg

This was right after all the position changes from the pit stops

I also had www.espnstar.com up but it's info did not refresh as quick and also had less info. formula1.com claims to be the "Official F1 Site".

Check it out next race if you are at home or ideally a pub with a wireless connection and a laptop.