Finally big bike rental in Esaan!!!

May 8, 2013
Hey guys,

Just opened a new big biike rental shop in Khon Kaen. We are located on Mittraphap road (the main highway going through the middle of Khon Kaen )
just before the massive Central department store, on the right hand side, if you are coming from bangkok.... across from big C . The company name is DS motorbikes and we work in conjunction with the Silver Star Harley Davidson shop here. All our bikes have first class insurance, book and plate. The daily rates start from 900 Baht depending on the bike you want, and the deposit ( to cover the insurance excess) is 5000 baht.

The bikes we have available now:

Ducati Multistrader DS1000

Ducati Monster

Kawasaki Ninja 250

Kawasaki Ninja 650

Kawasaki Versys

Yamaha YZF R1

If you want to make an inquiry please call: 080-897-6716

We also do bike tours for groups of 4 or more,

Thanks.

Dec 27, 2007
This is great news and I wish you success with your new business! Do you have a website?

:happy1:

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
DS Motorbike on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/dsmotorbikes

have moved to opposite Srinagarindra Hospital on Mittraphap Highway R2, towards the north side of town.

292298=16605-DSC_5802.jpg

a showroom is being built in the family medical engineering supply shop.

Apr 27, 2010
Hello forum,

After my attempts trying to reach huahinbigbikerental.weebly.com came up blank, i thought I'd give DS in KK a go. Same thing there though, any contact number I've been able to find is dead.

Does anyone know if they still exist, and in such case how to reach them by (by phone preferably)?

Any reply is highly appreciated.

/

Mar 15, 2003
www.daveearly.com
DaRider;302216 wrote: Hello forum,

After my attempts trying to reach huahinbigbikerental.weebly.com came up blank, i thought I'd give DS in KK a go. Same thing there though, any contact number I've been able to find is dead.

Does anyone know if they still exist, and in such case how to reach them by (by phone preferably)?

Any reply is highly appreciated.

/
If you look carefully at the above photo, you can just make out enough to figure out their Facebook link. It looks as though they are still active. https://www.facebook.com/dsmotorbikes

The phone numbers on Facebook are 089 768 0716 or 080 895 1698

Apr 27, 2010
Thanks for the reply.

Those two numbers are the ones I've tried, none works.
The first one a friendly Thai voice lets you know that "this number is not yet in use". The other one is just plain dead.

If anyone has any updated numbers please let me know.

Nov 21, 2010
Hi DaRider ..... if you still need info from DS let me know. I live in KK and could have a look. They moved 1 or 2 times and management changed since the first opening.

Apr 27, 2010
Chiangnoi1, I would greatly appreciate if you managed to find something out.

Many thanks for thanks the offer!

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Changnoi1;302279 wrote: Hi DaRider ..... if you still need info from DS let me know. I live in KK and could have a look. They moved 1 or 2 times and management changed since the first opening.
Bring it on changnoi1 good to have the info updated for all of us.
Many thanks.

Power On.....On the road....sent from Sony Xperia AcroS

Apr 27, 2010
Ok, so there is something weird going with this thread.…

On the forum index page, the last post info (on the far right) shows that Chiangnoi1 posted the last reply today noon. The last post i can see though, is David's?… anyone else getting this?

Nov 21, 2010
OK ... bit late .... but DS Motorbikes Rental seems to be gone with the wind. They are not at the last location that I had seem them (a few months ago) and a shop-owner at the place next door said they have sold the bikes. What makes sense as I did see 2 bikes for sale at 'Heavy Bikes" that I thought were rented out by DS before.

There might be another shop in town (near the Pullman) that is (or will be) renting out big bikes. I will check that later.