For Sale: Honda Wave 125i

Colin

Feb 14, 2005
I will be looking to sell my bike on 17th March. It will be less than four months old and will have covered around 20000km by then. New it cost 53000 Baht, I am hoping to get 35000 Baht for it. The bike has been serviced and the oil changed every 2000km, I have all the receipts to prove it. If interested e-mail me at [email [email protected]][email protected][/email]

Klaus

Mar 8, 2004
Colin, no offense, but I thought the most expensive Honda Wave 125 is around 46K Baht; did you put any accessories on it? Maybe a turbo kit? Just kidding. Then you rode 20.000 km in 4 months, is that right or a typo?

Colin

Feb 14, 2005
Klaus it is the fuel injection model which is in the dealers for 54500 Baht, You are thinking of the s model for 46000 Baht. There is no error on the mileage I am going all around Thailand on it averaging about 300km per day

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Klaus
There's no question about Colin doing these kms on a Wave. He's a bit of a "dream" nutter, does ride as claimed, & has been most places if not more than just about anyone; but for some reason can't be bothered to contribute any road & trip reports!
This is his second serious tour around Thailand, after one mega Phantom ride, but without any R&T Reports he has already had one severe ear bashing from me! Eventually if he continues to use the board as much as he does to check for tips & info, but not contribute anything, then he will most definitely end up on my shyte list!
Other than that he does look after his bikes as much as he rides.
It's an amazing story & one worth sharing with us fellow riders.

Davidfl
Keep the power on

Colin

Feb 14, 2005
David I submitted a report the same day I put this bike ad on and will be doing a few more over the next few weeks now that I have managed to register finally

BobS

Jan 20, 2003
Hi Colin

2 questions:

Where is the bike going to be when you finish your travels?

Is the bike legally registered and in whose name?

Might help you sell it a little quicker.

BobS

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

Colin

Feb 14, 2005
Hi Bob
I will finish where I started in Chiang Mai, Yes it is completely legally registered in my name with number plate, insurance and tax for the full year.

Mar 6, 2005
Hello Colin,
I am interested in the bike, have you have any service aside from oil changes. What is where down??brakes?
what was you overall experience with the bike? did it get as good gas mileage as they say? would you buy one again???what you feel comparing it to a wave 125s?
Thanks Iain

Jan 12, 2003
Colin certainly excelled himself - riding & trip reports (after an ear bashing.)
I thought about combining all his trip reports into single report, but then decided it was easier to group them in the one new forum.
So, he's got his own Wave / Dream Forum for all the trip reports - well done & thanks Colin.
We hope to see you back here in Oct / Nov 2005 riding that BMWF650 as planned!