For sale: Kawasaki 125 D-tracker

Aug 3, 2012
​2011 Model, 11,300km approx. at this time. Black, one owner, well maintained with green book and current insurance. Standard configuration with no engine/exhaust modifications. THB45,000 ONO. Mobile # 093 721 7245

Aug 3, 2012
angkor1;300230 wrote: No pictures ?????
One black D-Tracker looks like any other, but, I plan to take a photo or two soon, once I have finished the detailing. (Maybe later today?) Also, I had the standard seat widened a little - you have to look hard to see the difference from standard but it did up the comfort quotient quite a bit. It also has a small "fly screen" that I installed myself but looks like a factory original. Cheers and thanks for the interest.

Aug 3, 2012
angkor1;300230 wrote: No pictures ?????
I took some great pictures. If you want them, give me your email and I will attempt to attach. I tried joining a "photo shop" or some such but it sucked all of my photos and documents from my computer - and some I will simply NOT allow to be copied anywhere outside my control. Also, I have recently switched to a "MacBook Air" so I have to learn a whole new process in handling photos. I simply do not want to waste what little life I have left with my head buried in a computer (or up my fundamental orifice for that matter). Cheers. Have a nice day.