gobs

Feb 8, 2007
Hi all,

Because:
- It gathers more dust under its shelter than on the road,
- I am very busy restoring and playing my trials toys,
- I now like better to spend time in my small workshop “hands in grease”,
- I sometimes feel sad to see it so motionl

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

gobs

Feb 8, 2007

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

jon

Nov 3, 2006

gobs

Feb 8, 2007

jon

Nov 3, 2006

gobs

Feb 8, 2007