For SALE, Phuket: Kawasaki D-Tracker x250

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy & Sell - S.E. Asia' started by EyeShield77, Mar 26, 2012.

1. https://www.gt-rider.com/thailand-motorcycle-forum/showthread.php/35159-For-sell-Kawasaki-D-Tracker-250 -- same bike, same owner (me). That time sale fell through, because in the end I decided to take bike to Phuket as I was going to stay here for about half a year. This time I'm moving out of country for good at the end of May.

Price: 99000 THB

Bike location: Phuket, Thalang.

Kawasaki D-Tracker 250
    Model: 2009 (bought by first owner in 2010)
    Km: 19000
    Modifications: stainless-steel rack, GIVI top-box with stop signal.

Service history: I bought it at 10200 km in January 2011, previous owner (Thai) was a mechanic and serviced it good. Oil was changed at 17000 km and once again unwillingly 3 weeks ago while bike was serviced for broken ignition cable (it's a new one now).
    No crashes except I laid it down once while parking and broke the ending part of gear handle. It wasn't changed because it doesn't affect handling.

[​IMG]

Green book is in my name (went to Cambodia without any problems or fees).
    Re-registration to my name was done in Pattaya, I expect a little hassle of re-registering it in Phuket, but mostly from my part.

Contact: via PM, e-mail: [email protected], skype: eye-shield-77

If I forgot to mention something important, ask questions here, please.

P.S. Both helmets are also for sale.

2. More photos.

Red circles on the last picture show a "broken" gear handle and disconnected stop signal cable from topbox. It should be easy to fix and is already included in the price.
    I also don't see any use for my helmets (more like it would be hard to find place in my luggage) so they come with the motorbike at no additional price.

I don't confine selling area to Phuket, it can easily be Samui. There I will be from 20th to 24th of April (for Samui triathlon).
    Or Pattaya -- right after 2nd May or closer to 24th May. Of course, I will need a deposit (5000 should be ok) if you want to buy the bike from there. After I would've shipped or ridden bike to your place I don't want to be left with no buyer.

Telephone: 0876067259 (preferably text, I'm often asleep during the day due to job schedule)

278044=10104-main.
    278044=10105-front.
    278044=10106-otherstuff.

3. 95000 for the last week I'm on Phuket (valid until 25th April).