FS - 2 500ml Bottles of High Temp ScottOil

Jul 18, 2007
I recently brought back two bottles of the High Temperature ScottOil for use with the Scottoiler. I wound up not buying the bike for which I intended to use it, and now have two unopened 500 ml bottles of this oil. I also have two of the "nozzle" attachments that go on in place of the normal cap.

I am not looking to profit from my mistake. I paid $40NZ for the oil (receipted), and will sell it for the same amount, plus whatever I have to spend for packing and shipping to you. Payable in baht at the current exchange rates, or in dollars via PayPal, though you have to compensate for my commission with Paypal.

The product, intended for use in high temperatures such as ours here in Thailand, is described here:

http://www.scottoiler.com/newsdetail.asp?newsID=32

First positive response to my email wins.

Cheers,

S.

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005
Captain_Slash wrote: Wow you are indeed a charitable man not wishing to profit from your mistakes, we are so lucky to have you on this forum
That's a bit harsh... if someone was looking to order into Thailand... if they could find someone willing to do transaction with Thailand, and then had to pay and wait for freight... it would probably cost more than this... so if someone wanted the genuine oil, they would be getting a good deal...

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
Dougal,

ATF is not The Dept. of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. :lol:

It is what we would call Automatic Gearbox Oil or what the colonialists call Automatic Transmission Fluid or ATF.

Mr. Rusty

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Sandy
Thanks for the oil sale.

Made it back to Cnx ok this morning, after encountering 2 big rain storms yesterday (1) at Khampaeng Phet & (2) approaching Lampang.

It was good to meet you & chat in Bkk. I should be back down in a few more weeks to print a map & will try to look you up again.
Maybe we can get another couple of guys together & put some more faces to names.

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
David, glad to hear your back to CNX, wet but unharmed. Everything working out fine with your new YSS suspension ? Franz

Jul 18, 2007
Davidfl wrote: Sandy
Thanks for the oil sale.

Made it back to Cnx ok this morning, after encountering 2 big rain storms yesterday (1) at Khampaeng Phet & (2) approaching Lampang.

It was good to meet you & chat in Bkk. I should be back down in a few more weeks to print a map & will try to look you up again.
Maybe we can get another couple of guys together & put some more faces to names.
David,

It was good to meet you and Khun Robert, notwithstanding his sympathy for my having fallen into the BMW owners ranks. It wasn't my fault, the devil made me do it... :D

Please do call/SMS when you come back down. I'm leaving tomorrow on the first jaunt on the GS, John King (who had been caretaking the GS) and I are going to do a run up to Tak and, I hope, Mae Sot. I'm jazzed.

Best regards from BKK.

S.