Gas Tank Fabricating

r136dg

May 30, 2014
Does anyone here know of a good fabricator around the Chiang Mai area. What I'm after is opening up my 5 gallon tank to 5.5 or better. To my eye it doesn't look like an easy task and the fuel injection assembly along with the gauge is within the tank

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

r136dg

May 30, 2014