Greetings from a Newbie!

Diablo

Jun 25, 2014
Hi All!

So I'll be living in BKK soon and have been scratching around the net for places to ride and people to ride with. Found a lot of info here on some good enduro spots, tours, tracks and watering holes so thank you all. Hopefully I can get a trailie fairly quickly and come and join a ride. My BMW adventure will arrive later for 6 months so looking forward to doing some miles.
I'll have a fair bit of gear coming over so happy to smuggle hobnobs, bike parts or a bit of kit if anyone needs, mule services payable in beer!

Thanks again for all your info, hope to see some of you on the trails/road.

Mar 30, 2010
Diablo;300241 wrote: Hi All!

So I'll be living in BKK soon and have been scratching around the net for places to ride and people to ride with. Found a lot of info here on some good enduro spots, tours, tracks and watering holes so thank you all. Hopefully I can get a trailie fairly quickly and come and join a ride. My BMW adventure will arrive later for 6 months so looking forward to doing some miles.
I'll have a fair bit of gear coming over so happy to smuggle hobnobs, bike parts or a bit of kit if anyone needs, mule services payable in beer!

Thanks again for all your info, hope to see some of you on the trails/road.
Welcome to GT-Rider Diablo..
You will have to come and meet up for beers being based in Bangkok..
There are a number GT-Riders based in Bangkok. We meet up regularly for beers and rides.. Road and off road.

If you are on Facebook.. Check out Bangkok Weekend Warriors page.
We usually put any impromptu beer gatherings here.

Cheers
Brian