GT Rider keeps on rolling on...

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Just a brief update to let users & sponsors know that GTR is still ticking over very well.
Currently we are sitting on 200,000 visitors a month & expect to hit 250,000 by the end of this month.
Roll on high season...:thumbup:

292403=16678-GPS%20Visitors.jpg

GTR is not only the forum, but www.GT-Rider.com
where you can get the best info for motorcycle touring in S E Asia.
And if you're new or not sure, start here
https://www.gt-rider.com/thailand-motorcycle-forum/showthread.php/25861-WELCOME-Important-Read-this-first!

Thank you one & all for your support.

Rod Page

Subscribed
Jan 7, 2010
I am not the least surprised by the stats.

My own experience was that although a travel guidebook was a useful tool to determine a broad outline for a trip, it lacked detail outside a country's 'big hits'. It missed the off the beaten track adventures, missed the opportunity to provide a culturally enriching experience & was directed more towards those envisaging only a short stay rather than a full involvement with the country in which they were travelling. I was blown away in finding the detail supplied in GTR & ultimately felt an obligation to contribute back.

My thanks to those readers who became forum members & in turn took the time & effort to research, photograph, write-up & post so many fascinating & stimulating stories; your stories added immeasurably to my time in SE Asia & still continue to fascinate me from shores far away. Also praise to those who toiled tirelessly behind the scenes, especially that technical whiz Ben Kemp whose brilliance & expertise guided GTR to where it is today.

Now for 1,000,000/month!