GT Rider Polo Shirts

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
UPDATED 29 DECEMBER 2007
The mark III Versions are done. Sizes are bigger than last time. Plus there is now an M size.

WOMEN / SMALL "THAI SIZES"
126167240-S.jpg

Size S @ 280 baht. Colour black with orange colour & trim. Chest width 47 cms.
Size M @ 330 baht. Colour black with orange colour & trim. Chest width 50 cms.

MEN
137801320-S.jpg

Size XL @ 350 baht. Colour black with blue collar & trim. Chest width 60 cms (up 6 cms from last batch.)

329189487_H4tiN-S.jpg

Size XL @ 350 baht. Colour light grey with orange collar & trim. Chest width 60 cms. Length 76cms.
This material is considerably lighter than the heavy black ones, so along with the grey colour they are a lot cooler to wear.

137801321-S.jpg

Size XXL @ 350 baht. Colour black with grey collar & trim. Chest width 65 cms (up 5 cms from last batch.)

236734650-S.jpg

Size XXXL @ 380 baht. Colour black with yellow colour & trim. Chest width 70 cms (up 6 cms from last batch.)

Sizes are probably down a size from regular farang size. So if you're an L in farang country, you might be an XL here.

Available in Chiang Mai from Mr(s) Mechanic, next to the Kafe.

OR ORDER HERE
Inside Thailand: Post Free. All shirts sent by EMS in country.
Outside Thailand: Registered Airmail
1 Shirt = Shirt Cost + 380 baht postage
2 Shirts = Shirts Cost + 765 baht postage
3 Shirts = Shirts Cost + 975 baht postage

jimoi

Nov 17, 2004
bring one down to VTE, Mens please xl should do, the diet starts March 01...

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
Call me a sceptic but a thai xl is pretty optomistic especially after washing - I am led to believe that it is water retention negating my ability to fit into thai XL or XXL sizes as I am assured that these shirts do not shrink!
So having modelled the VFB size for David's tailor, please reserve me one [VFB] for when I get back up to the land of magical roads & mystical riders[circa 10-15 days].

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
John,

I think the problem is with the "asian washing method" as when i arrived in this fantastic country, I was definitely an "M" but after all of my clothes have been washed by my dear wife, they suddenly don't fit anymore.....

OBVIOUSLY, I accused her of washing them at to high a temperature in the machine, thus comforting myself that my waistline was not expanding, rather my clothes were shrinking. All was well until she told me she scrubbed my clothes first then put them in the washing machine that only runs COLD water [:(].

Turns out that I am getting fatter by the day, I love the food so cutting down on that is out of the question, so as I hate gyms, the only other option is motorcycling - any suggestions??? (maybe a VFB offshoot chapter for the GT-Riders with you an myself as founding members??? [;)])

Cheers,

(A rather bloated) Pikey.

Nov 14, 2004
Criky Piky, You need a see food diet, see food don't eat it[:D]
VFP, in Oz it means there's a roof over the tool shed, but it doe's stop you from seeing the unemployed[}:)] See if DaveFi will run you up a caftan, Demos digs them, one size fits all, bit of a wind drag on the dream but[;)]. Scott..

Jul 6, 2004
Hi Dave,
I'm the same as Scott, whats the chance of an L down to OZ, could you email me the cost and your bank account details? I will do the same for the Aussy H.U. meeting held down on the Victorian border later in February.
Cheers
Tom

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005
maybe you can send 3 in one package to Aus... I can do a direct deposit as well...

Cheers,
Daewoo

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005
Please let me know when you want us to order...

Probably easiest if we all pool our money and only pay one International Exchange fee...

If you can get me an L, that would be even better... (I am only an M in farang land... built for speed, not for comfort [:D])

cheers,
Daewoo

Nov 14, 2004
Dave, hows the wing!!!
Are the polo's still on the go.
I'm ready for, 4 xxl's, say the word an i'll trasfer the funds.
Scott. Is the @t fixed after the fall?

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005
quote:

Originally posted by scot harper

Dave, hows the wing!!!

I'd be keen to get in on that action so that we can share the International transfer costs, and the shipping.

Still only an M if available...

Cheers,
Daewoo

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
quote:

Originally posted by jimoi

bring one down to VTE, Mens please xl should do, the diet starts March 01...

Jimoi & Craypot
Will set up some sort of Laos delivery for you guys in a week or two. Promise.
Jean Louis, what about you for an XL shirt?
Re sizes, Silverhawk wears an XL & I wear an XXL.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
quote:

Originally posted by penetrator

I prefer the ladies version, how about getting a special order in L or XL [;)]

Penetrator
Pls check out the new colours. Sorry no men's shirts with the orange colur yet.
Now re size, check out the chest measurements now included. I wear an XXL & weigh just on 95 kgs. Silverhawk who is considerably less & in shape, fits an XL, which is probably close to a regular farang L.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
dont worry about it
quote:

Originally posted by scot harper

Dave, hows the wing!!!

SCOTT
Pls confirm four (4) XXLs.
TOM
Pls confirm one (1) XL. This is Silverhawk's size, but I reckon you might be closer to my size - XXL.
DAEWOO
Pls confirm (1) XL size, should be ok.

Will try to mail down or deliver to Oz via mate, to be confirmed in the next week.
Money can be paid into Oz Nat Bank account.

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005
quote:

Originally posted by Davidfl
DAEWOO

DFL,

A mate has just confirmed that he will be in CM from Australia for Songkran and a few weeks and is willing to pick mine up directly.

I think you met Khun Dii, a mongal mix of Aussie, Africans, and Austrian who could talk the leg of a chair, when he was there for a few days in Jan...

Anyway, could you please put one aside for me, and I will leave it up to Doug to arrange a pick-up...

I think this will be easier than trying to arrange to get it to me in Aussie...

Cheers,
Daewoo

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
quote:

Originally posted by daewoo

quote:

DAEWOO

DFL,

A mate has just confirmed that he will be in CM from Australia for Songkran and a few weeks and is willing to pick mine up directly.

I think you met Khun Dii, a mongal mix of Aussie, Africans, and Austrian who could talk the leg of a chair, when he was there for a few days in Jan...

Anyway, could you please put one aside for me, and I will leave it up to Doug to arrange a pick-up...

I think this will be easier than trying to arrange to get it to me in Aussie...

Cheers,
Daewoo

Daewoo
Sounds like the way to go
Could send the other guys shirts down the same way, if they agree.
So guys pls advise. Have the shirts delivered / posted from Oz late April - 1 mth away.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
quote:

Originally posted by Rasseru

Davidfl, is it still too early for you to have gotten some more xl's in solid black?

Think that there might be 1 or 2 left. Will check & if yes, will bring them on Sunday to The Downunder, if I've got 'em.

Oct 22, 2006
quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Rasseru

Davidfl, is it still too early for you to have gotten some more xl's in solid black?

Think that there might be 1 or 2 left. Will check & if yes, will bring them on Sunday to The Downunder, if I've got 'em.

Does the dibs rule apply around here? If so, dibs on 'em both! [:)]

Nov 14, 2004
Dave Hi mate yes please 4 x xxl Gt riders polo shirts, we will transfer monies to your account, how much to include postage and handling to "OZ". Address as same. Scott

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005
David,

My mate wasn't to happy to bring back 5 shirts as he is going on to Laos from CM, but was happy to pick up mine for me. Sorry Scot and Tom.

Please let me know what you want to do for pick up, leave it at a bar or something? get my mate to meet you at Kafe? send you his GH details and you can drop it there? Pay you then or transfer money to your NAB account?

He is leaving in a week, so I would like to make it as hassle free for him and you as possible.

Maybe just PM me rather than blow out this thread.

Cheers
Daewoo