Gt-Rider Windscreen/windshield sticker

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
David,

Has anyone suggested these? With GT-Riders going to places like Bang Saen, KL, etc. They might like to have a sticker.

I haven't got any made before but I'm sure I could have a go. A space for "Chapter" and "Login Name" perhaps.

May 25, 2006
HuaHin
HiFriends,

Look at the latest SUZUKI DRZ 400 I bought, GT-Riders stickers are proudly placed on it !!!

I have all the panoply...The stickers, the embroided shirt, everything maybe David you should think about c...s
[:)]

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
quote:

Originally posted by Davidfl

Mike
Send me your postal address & I'll send you a few stickers.

Another briliant Idea of mine preempted[:)]

Wasp Perimeter Security Systems Ltd
79/35 Soi Pumichit
Rama IV Road
Klong Toey
Bangkok 10110

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
quote:

Mike

Hi David, thanks for the stickers you gave me last weekend, will post fotos of 2 bikes & car with stickers on it this weekend. One problem I encountered, when put onto a smooth surface, they peer off easily when in the open sun. Proposal: send me the layout and colourcodes of the stickers and I try to get you professional ones for even a cheaper price, yours are done right now in a local printshop in CNX I presume. At our factory I use labels every day in the thousands and have them done in Bangkok for industrial prices. Cheers, Franz

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
quote:

Originally posted by Franz - Eastern Seaboard

quote:

Mike

Hi David, thanks for the stickers you gave me last weekend, will post fotos of 2 bikes & car with stickers on it this weekend. One problem I encountered, when put onto a smooth surface, they peer off easily when in the open sun. Proposal: send me the layout and colourcodes of the stickers and I try to get you professional ones for even a cheaper price, yours are done right now in a local printshop in CNX I presume. At our factory I use labels every day in the thousands and have them done in Bangkok for industrial prices. Cheers, Franz

Franz
Thanks a million. Files are on the way email. When are you next in Cnx?

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Hi David, received the files already, will have my purchasing staff contact the company on monday, as they are square and do not have any hole, there will be no charges for die-cut plates, the quality for our stickers used for our products is very very high, the prices are very low. I just replied to you in an email and asked for amounts for both big and small ones. Another member also contacted me as he needs some for his son, so I will get both done together with another order from our factory, that's where its getting really cheap as we buy them on rolls.....

CNX will not take too long as the appartement I'm looking for will soon be available. Maximum in 3 weeks will see u there, hopefully I get the stickers until then too. Cheers Franz