Hello GT Riders

Fatmama

rider of the dinosaurs
Mar 16, 2021
Prachin Buri
Hello everybody and thanks for letting me join the party.

My name is Marcel, originally from Switzerland, living in and around Thailand since over 15 years.

My home base is in Prachinburi and in the garage are a cpl 20yo Suzukis.
One Drz400 with sumo wheels, currently waiting dirt wheels to arrive, and two Inazumas 1200.

Looking forward to visit the northern parts of Thailand again and meet some new friends.

If anybody is in Prachin or Khao Yai area, feel free to contact me, there's lots of roads to travel and coffee to try...

Cheerio

Reactions: Guzzibs and ZCM

Frank Bizoe

Nov 1, 2018
Hi, my name is Frank and I'm German..I stay in Thailand since 2002..I ride bike here since many years however due to work never been able to get attached to a group of likeminded people...Due to Covid locked and more time to ride :)..I have been in previous years often to the south, west and also north east of Thailand...recently I discovered that Nakhon Nayok/Prachinburi/ Sakeo area having lots of great roads, coffee shops....I like touring, dont mind gravel road but not heavy off roading ploughing through a swap...and not racing...too....So if you like to catch up for a coffee let me know..my Line ID is v85tt ...I do have a few bikes like you...like a bit retro, aircooled engines. I believe not matter what your ride is is about enjoying time on two wheels....

Cheers !
Frank

Michel Chiang khong

Subscribed
May 20, 2021
Hello Everyone My Name Is Michel i am Belgian and I Live in Chiang Khong I Have Two Motorbike One for The Road An Royal Enfield 500 Classic and The Other Is A Honda CRF 250 Modified For The Dirty Roads. i hope to make many trips after this difficult period
See you on the road or in the forum
greetings
Michel

Reactions: Fatmama

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Hello Everyone My Name Is Michel i am Belgian and I Live in Chiang Khong I Have Two Motorbike One for The Road An Royal Enfield 500 Classic and The Other Is A Honda CRF 250 Modified For The Dirty Roads. i hope to make many trips after this difficult period
See you on the road or in the forum
greetings
Michel

Hi Michel
Lets meet up for a coffee tomorrow - Tuesday 13th?
Lets try the Demeter 11am if it is open

Michel Chiang khong

Subscribed
May 20, 2021
Hi Michel
Lets meet up for a coffee tomorrow - Tuesday 13th?
Lets try the Demeter 11am if it is open
Hello David .
unfortunatly i have injuried my back at the gym and i cannot ride for the moment i have to pay attention but at the end of the week i thing i will be better. i will sent a message on Facebook see you soon

Reactions: DavidFL

jaceiondalen

Nov 27, 2021
Hello everybody and thanks for letting me join the party.
شقق للبيع في اسطنبول
My name is Marcel, originally from Switzerland, living in and around Thailand since over 15 years.
شقق للبيع اسطنبول
My home base is in Prachinburi and in the garage are a cpl 20yo Suzukis.
One Drz400 with sumo wheels, currently waiting dirt wheels to arrive, and two Inazumas 1200.

Looking forward to visit the northern parts of Thailand again and meet some new friends.

If anybody is in Prachin or Khao Yai area, feel free to contact me, there's lots of roads to travel and coffee to try...

Cheerio
hi and welcome

Last edited:
Reactions: Fatmama

Fatmama

rider of the dinosaurs
Mar 16, 2021
Prachin Buri
some kanchanaburi, pilok, mhsl, ATM samui, but guess will be heading back north very soon.
the drz is unbelievable fun, the large fuel tank makes a huge difference and gets always many "oh, ah".
keep the rubber down

IMG_20211130_165126.jpg
IMG_20211125_194827.jpg
IMG_20211125_120350.jpg
IMG_20211113_104642.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

matchatenet

Dec 7, 2021
Hello, I am Mathieu from Laos.
I ride mostly pushbike but I sometimes ride off road motorbike for reconnaissance.
Also I find GT Riders forum, one of the most useful resource for trip planning.

Cheers,
Mat

Reactions: Ughetto and DavidFL

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Hello, I am Mathieu from Laos.
I ride mostly pushbike but I sometimes ride off road motorbike for reconnaissance.
Also I find GT Riders forum, one of the most useful resource for trip planning.

Cheers,
Mat
Gday Mat across the Khong. Welcome to GTR. I hope we can be on your side of the Khong soon too - 1st quarter next year, all being well.

Reactions: Ian Bungy