Hey Pianoman

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
I think I got just the ticket for you for the Chaing Mai big bike week, there will be three Phantoms in the group should be very doable for you. I'll be on the 150 Phantom since some character decided to sabotage the 750 and it won't even start today

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Feb 3, 2005

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

ray23

Oct 14, 2005

ray23

Oct 14, 2005

Feb 3, 2005

ray23

Oct 14, 2005