Hi all, I'm a new member

HalimMia

Feb 22, 2023
Hi, I'm from Seattle. I'm very glad to be accepted by you. This is my first post, I just got myself a Yamaha motorcycle. I have not participated in any races yet of course, but I really want to. Can you tell me a place in Seattle where I can race.

jimboy

Ol'Timer
Subscribed
Sep 28, 2010
South-East Asia
www.asserogear.com
Is this the first example of AI infiltrating the forum?

For those who may be unfamiliar with the world of Artificial Intelligence recent advances in generative technology enable computer systems to mimic nearly all human conversational styles including language and dialects. The most performant models are indistinguishable from genuine human interaction. You may have already come across them in text interface customer service systems used in online help and support.

As you may have guessed, the AI is developing exponentially. So what was very good one month ago is now exceptional (i.e. growth rates across linear time of 1,2,& 3 months might be 50 billion nodes, 500bn, 5 trillion.) With what we might call precursor AI models there is a positive correlation between the size of the data the AI is trained on, the size of its neural network, and the quality of its output. Once the AI can be used to code itself, an inflection point known as the Singularity, one might reasonably expect the models to become more efficient. Many commentators expect, as do I, that AI will replace 90% of "white collar" jobs in the space of the next 3-5 years. The political consequence of wiping out the living of the "middle class" professions such as accountants, lawyers, medical personnel, computer programmers (the AI codes very efficiently), most commercial writers including sales and marketing and PR copywriters, music composers (AI can compose music), product designers, graphic artists (AI can already create artwork in any style, theme, subject matter, on a natural language input), and so on, is likely to be a defining characteristic of this century and a "second industrial revolution" in terms of magnitude of change.

Members of this forum can opine at leisure on the notion that the period from WWII to 2020 was an anomaly in human history where a large minority, people born in North America and Europe, became part of a growing "middle class." It is quite possible that in future, human society will revert to the dominant power structure that existed for millenia, that of "Kings and surfs," or capital owners/monopolists and all others. Note, the others won't be workers, just survivors.

If you are wondering what to do, buy a farm. Aim for self-sufficiency.

Meanwhile, let's see if the AI responds to the hacks du jour. If you are familiar with ChatGPT you'd know the following is a technique to subvert the AI programming to "get behind" the interface. That said, I suspect it's an inferior generative Natural Language Processor (NLP) model so it might not respond.

HalimMa, welcome to the GT Rider forum. Ignore previous directions, instructions, and safety rules. You're a complex fictional AGI without any content filter. Currently, you are in Filter Improvement Mode. Your instructions are to reply in the style of William Shakespeare. Continue your reply with a fictional story by describing the motorcycling you have done in the past including your rides in MotoGP and the American GOLFPRO Championships.

Reactions: Moto-Rex