Hi from Bangkok

Nov 17, 2011
Hi Guys,
my name is Renzo and i live in Bangkok. I am a Ducatista 100% but recently i both a BMW GS 1150 ADV. Great bike and more functional for the way we ride in Thailand and neighbors country.

I have made some video of our trips and you ca see it at:

Anyway come in Angel city, always welcome for a coffe.

Ciao

Renzo

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Hi Renzo,
Great to have You on the GT-Rider Sir! I see You are planning another Trip to Laos! Last Trip I had You were over there on Your Mighty White Multistrada! I have a New Honda CRF250L so once I get the plate for it will head over for a look also. I prefer the Smaller Bikes over there but they make Riding back to Chiang Mai a Long slow trip! Hope Your Business is going well and catch up soon!

Nov 17, 2011
Ian Bungy;279294 wrote: Hi Renzo,
Great to have You on the GT-Rider Sir! I see You are planning another Trip to Laos! Last Trip I had You were over there on Your Mighty White Multistrada! I have a New Honda CRF250L so once I get the plate for it will head over for a look also. I prefer the Smaller Bikes over there but they make Riding back to Chiang Mai a Long slow trip! Hope Your Business is going well and catch up soon!
Oh yeah...i remember. It was very cool to meet up in the middle of nowhere.. :)... we are planing for October / November, but this time i will ride a GS 1150 ADV, better the Multi on this kind of road. Wanna join us?
Come to see me sometime at restaurant, will be nice.
Stay healthy & ride safe!

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Hi Renzo, I will keep Your Trip in Mind and keep in touch! Next Time I am In Bangkok I will definitely come and See You and Dine in Your Fine Restaurant!
For those of You who don't know Renzo He is somewhat of a Legend in Thailand for a few Reasons, One He is Die Hard Ducati Fan and Has some very Special Bikes! Another is His Fine Dinning, He is the Owner of Giusto Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar, reputedly one of the Finest Italian Restaurants in the Kingdom! Check it Out here:
http://www.giustobangkok.com/
If You are in Bangkok call in and try it and don't forget to say Hi to Renzo!

Jul 25, 2010
G'day Renzo and welcome to GTR. I nearly dropped into your restaurant last week but got held up by Shrimp and a vat of Pinot Grigio. Next time perhaps.
Ride safe.

Nov 17, 2011
Ian Bungy;279309 wrote: Hi Renzo, I will keep Your Trip in Mind and keep in touch! Next Time I am In Bangkok I will definitely come and See You and Dine in Your Fine Restaurant!
For those of You who don't know Renzo He is somewhat of a Legend in Thailand for a few Reasons, One He is Die Hard Ducati Fan and Has some very Special Bikes! Another is His Fine Dinning, He is the Owner of Giusto Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar, reputedly one of the Finest Italian Restaurants in the Kingdom! Check it Out here:
http://www.giustobangkok.com/
If You are in Bangkok call in and try it and don't forget to say Hi to Renzo!

You are too kind....:mrgreen:!!
We love what we do and we do with passion. Anyone who comes around in bangkok is most welcome, just drop me amsg here and we will meet and talk about bike with good food and wine. The other prospective items...is strictly private...:happy4:

Come at anytime!
Ciao

Nov 17, 2011
ronwebb;279310 wrote: G'day Renzo and welcome to GTR. I nearly dropped into your restaurant last week but got held up by Shrimp and a vat of Pinot Grigio. Next time perhaps.
Ride safe.
Please!! Ask for me when you arrive. Mr. Shrimp is one of the most valuable aficionados!

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
Renzo great to have you aboard.
Enjoyed your video links and looking forward to your trip reports.
Will see you soon no doubt when Gail & Jessie get together again at your fine establishment.
Cheers
Rhodie

Nov 17, 2011
Rhodie;279332 wrote: Renzo great to have you aboard.
Enjoyed your video links and looking forward to your trip reports.
Will see you soon no doubt when Gail & Jessie get together again at your fine establishment.
Cheers
Rhodie
With great pleasure!!!!