Hi New to Khon Kaen

Apr 16, 2011
Hi All

I Grant and am quite new to Khon Kaen area and would like to meet other riders within the area, I ride a ninja 250 as i am still only new to the biking so would like to hear from other in the area as i would like to now of place for service on my bike as well

Cheers
Grant

Nov 7, 2007
Grubman;267173 wrote: Hi All

I Grant and am quite new to Khon Kaen area and would like to meet other riders within the area, I ride a ninja 250 as i am still only new to the biking so would like to hear from other in the area as i would like to now of place for service on my bike as well

Cheers
Grant

Hi Grant.... have a look here Korean Golf Course & Resort ...these are KSR service centers , although the KSR and the Ninja 250 ain't the same Bikes, but they are both Kawasaki's so check these Centers out and see what they are all about.

cheers,
mbox

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005
I am sure johngooding will be along shortly to help... he left KK to live in CNX not long ago... if he doesn't reply, shoot him a pm...

He should be able to point you towards some riding buddies as well...

I had to get the Ninja650 serviced in UdonThani, as there are no Kwaka 'Big Bike' shops in KK... not sure whether the 250 counts as a big bike or not...

Cheers,
Daewoo

Sep 4, 2007
Desperately trying to avoid being shot, although if the threat comes from Daewoo, I am not sure his hand will be steady enough to take good aim.
But to the matter in hand.
The nearest dealer for Kawa big bike is Yong Yatrakan in Udon, followed by one in Khorat, a bit further away. There is a Kawasaki dealer in KK who sells KSR and the 175cc Boss, so maybe he would manage at least oil changes.
As for riding buddies, best thing to do is go along on Sunday 24th to the grand opening of the Silver Star Bike shop, selling Harley and accessories, it is on No 2 highway heading South, left hand side, just before you get to Big C on the RHS.
Ample parking and there will be a lot of bikers there. If you ask for Khun Bat, he speaks excellent English and will happily introduce you to many riders, please say hello to him for me, I am sorry it is too far to travel for the opening.
You are welcome to pm or email me if you want any more information about the KK scene.
Cheers John