ho hum

Oct 7, 2006
well well.how intresting.have just recevied a lot of negative posts about my writing.i have just spent many hours doing a trip report.and taking photos..was advised not to post it,fair enough..it is there for those of u who wish to look at one of the most scenic countries in the world,,,,,if this bores u ,,and isnt se asia..the answer is simple.dont look at it.also had a post...dont want to see you taking pics from your car.well its minus 3 here at the moment...bit cold for biking.dont u think.sure it was from my car..i spent ages trying to put pics in here..this was a bit of a test pic..again.sick of your silly jokes and bullshit,well iam that sort of person...i laugh a lot ..and put jokes in every sentance..even when iam talking to people...its just the way iam..have noticed that all the not to good posts,about me ,have come from chang mai,think u guys have met down the bar and had a few to many singas,lets get stuck into kev,,well a lot of people read this forrum.not just chang mai...but fom all over the world.this is my last post..have d registered from gt rider,outa here .and aint coming back.think u have lost a very interesting.imformative.and humerous person.dont treat everyone like this..no good answering this ..i wont see it...

Oct 7, 2006
over the last 2-3 weeks i have had alot of e-mails from people wishing to come here..this is for there benifit.........dont worry david i wont stick any stupid photos or stories in here........i live about an hour from Auckland airport ,,,if u are coming here in the near future...please contact me....i can pick u up...and bring u down here...............i have enough accomodaton for about 40 to 50 people........its a bit basic ,,,but it safe secure and clean......there is no charge....at all....i have vast knowlege of the country both on and of road.......we can go for a ride..and do a bit of fishing inbetween...few crayfish........smoked snapper....and shellfish...for the bbq,,if u wish to travel futher around this country i can point u in the right direction......lots of tips about roads,,,,,,,,,,accomodation..........snow conditions.and so on..... thanks for the e-mails.........keep your down kev..........................

Dec 8, 2006
I'm trying to find a quiet little backwater of this site to try posting pictures. Wil this little corner do? My first attempt at posting a photo failed, so I'm just trying to find a nice quiet place to practice. There seems to be an icon for insertign photo files, but I suspect it might be one of those websites, where any picture posted needs to be already published on the web somewhere.

Here's try number 2...

Hmmm...
that didn't work [V]

I'd better go and find some instructions.