Honda crm250 for sale

Feb 1, 2012
I am selling my Honda CRM250 mk1 with Green Book Chiang Mai plate Tax paid up to the 12th month this year why? two reasons first I just seem to be braking bones to easy now still trying to get over my broken wrist and tripped the other day and broke a bloody finger! God help me I think if I came off the bike at speed I would be a bag broken bits so I have sort of lost my nerve for trail riding now. Two I am going back overseas to work for some time again and when I come back I am thinking of maybe getting a CBR what size not sure as yet.
So what I am selling is a 1989 Honda CRm250 mk1 that has been loving transformed into a bike of the 2000,s its had a fresh motor re build less than 10 hours riding close to 40 HP so yes its got grunt. I am looking for 80.000B can bring the bike to Chiang Mai on the 30th of this month and I will be going over again in May not sure of the date.
IMG_0738_zpskfdwpl7z.jpg

There is a lot of spare parts from seals gaskets a complete top end spare and in good nick a spare carb and new carb seal kit unopened, back brakes kit unopened complete clutch housing with water pump spare oil pump spare back sprocket as well as a 13 tooth front sprocket used one ride piston rings the old chian still good but crap to the one on the bike now. a complete back brake setup it fits but was on the bike I got the original brakes on it now the old expansion chamber no dents but the Pro Skill on the bike is 1/8th of the weight but its nice to have a spare, a carry rack that I never put back on, the old kick starter and kick starter internal parts spare, spare clutch plates still good set of jets and other bits and pieces.

IMG_0727_zpsghnkqxys.jpg

IMG_0728_zpsu2wff06p.jpg

All so my Fox MX boots size US M11 or EU 45 or 9 1/2 OZ'y and Body armor size M with kidney belt built in to it only worn 1 ride go with the bike.

IMG_0729_zpscqytqzht.jpg

IMG_0740_zpszbc4ma3n.jpg

IMG_0742_zps6aq7aicy.jpg

IMG_0744_zps3tpej0bc.jpg

IMG_0745_zpsykltyqao.jpg

IMG_0746_zps6wlugc6v.jpg

IMG_0748_zpszaccwtzj.jpg

IMG_0750_zpsimkmxzb4.jpg