Honda Varadero 1000 Sold!

Mar 20, 2007
Sold to Peter.

OK guys, you may have seen my earlier posts when I bought this beauty last May. My loss is your gain. Due to some Visa issues, a planned USA motorcycle tour and a job opportunity outside of Thailand I need to sell it.

Here are the details.

2000 Honada Varadero XL1000V
87,000 KM
Givi Luggage (Side bags only)
Givi Crash Bars
Optional Centerstand
K&N Filter
Renthal Handlebars
Acerbis Handguards
New rear brake pads
New Starter relay
Recent oil & filter change (synthetic)
Green book
Current insurance and tax paid through May 08
Service Manual
Spare Headlight bulb

Mechanically and cosmetically the bike is in good condition. I have taken it from Bangkok - Hua Hin - Chaing Mai - Chiang Rai - Korat - Bangkok with no problems. It has a few minor scratches, but no evidence of being on it's side. Pikey serviced it up for me in Chiang Mai.

I paid 275,000 Bt for it. Please don't waste my time with lowball offers. I can just leave it here with friends and pick up where I left off when I return. 240,000 Bt is my asking price. Please keep in mind the centerstand, K&N air filter, spare light bulb and service manual cost me nearly 14,000 Bt and the Givi accessories are quite pricey as well.

This bike is in better condition today than the day I bought it.
Bike is located in Bangkok.
Trades considered: Dirt bikes with a plate only.

bomb_defuzer

Chris

2634717150026324254S425x425Q85.jpg

frankc

Jan 27, 2007
how about a photo ,

cant make a lowball offer unless I can seee it!!

it is LOW SEASON YOU KNOW,

Mar 20, 2007
quote:

Originally posted by frankc

how about a photo ,

cant make a lowball offer unless I can seee it!!

it is LOW SEASON YOU KNOW,

OK pic is up. Now send that low ball offer..hehe

Oct 17, 2006
guys if the bike is as nice as he claims the 4 price is sensible, Varadero is bullet proof but a bit heavy and to my eye ugly

Mar 19, 2004
Hi Chris
"your loss - is my gain" & I am serious about it. I just got an genuine offer for my 33 yr. old BMW R 75/6 , which is in excellent original condition (but no plates) for 200'000. If the Thai collector produces the money "up front" - I will buy your Varadero, as I have been looking long time for an Africa Twin. anz chance you come to chiang mai?
Peter Phone 086 186 42 85.

Mar 19, 2004
Thanks Chris, had a happy drive back to chiang mai. she burns some oil (400ml/1000 km) which is quite normal. thanks again for the nice reception and the valuable infos.
peter

Mar 20, 2007
quote:

Originally posted by chiangsaen.peter

Thanks Chris, had a happy drive back to chiang mai. she burns some oil (400ml/1000 km) which is quite normal. thanks again for the nice reception and the valuable infos.
peter

Peter,

Nice to meet you and easy to deal too. I sent the book and other things on Monday.

Chris