HONDA XR 250 L FOR SALE

frankc

Jan 27, 2007
HONDA XR 250L BAJA FOR SALE
TWIN HEADLIGHT MODEL WITH BAJA TANK
ENGINE MD17A RADIAL 4 VALVE HEAD IN VERY GOOD CONDITION
DISCS FRONT AND REAR,
DUNLOP TRAILMAX MOTAD TYRES FITTED 21INCH FRONT 18INCH REAR WITH SPARE DUNLOP OFF ROAD SET INCLUDED
CARRY RACK AND TOOL KIT
YEAR APPROX 1994-1997 (not sure exactly as frame numbers do not match factory info but bike appears genuine not a mongrel!!) LOW KLMS TRUE DUAL PURPOSE IN GREAT CONDITION WITH HAYNES OWNER WORKSHOP MANUAL AND SPARE OIL FILTER AND PLUG ALSO VARIOUS MICROFISHE OF PART ITEMS LISTING
FULLY LEGAL WITH GREEN BOOK REGO AND INSURANCE TILL SEPTEMBER 2550
ASKING 85000TB
BIKE IN PATTAYA
CONTACT ON THE FORUM
HAVE HEAPS OF PHOTOS BUT CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT THEM UP HERE !!!!

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Frank,

Use the forum's search facility and pump in the word "photobucket" as both Silverhawk and myself have written quite a bit about how to post pics.

Mike,

As I understand it, all Honda offroaders/dual purpose bikes with the suffix "L" have a magic button. Those with the "R" suffix are kicker only.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Jan 19, 2007
Sorry buddy you are wrong, all 250 xrs ( l included ) prior to 96 model year were kick only, after that all l and ( japanese home market ) Rs were electric start, if you were very lucky you could get a kick in addition to the button !

frankc

Jan 27, 2007
Hi Rod ,

just let me know your contact numbers and I will call or send me an email ,its in my contact box ,,currently in Pattaya for this week ,
frank
quote:

Originally posted by onboard

Hi Frankc
I am passing thru Pattaya 11, 12...18th March
can we meet to look at the bike

Rod