Honda XR650R for sale

Nov 22, 2004
2002 model in very good condition
uncorked...very fast and light
I've done only 1,000 km in the 2 years I've had it (I know, I know), no idea how many mile it did before that but I doubt that many.

The bike is currently fitted with an Acerbis 24 litre gas tank, semi off road tyres (Dunlop Trialmax) and full road kit (lights, indicators etc). IMHO in this set up it's probably the best long distance on/off road touring bike you can get.

It also comes with the original gas tank (great condition) and newish motocross tyres so you can convert it back to pure crosser if you wish.

The bike is located and registered in Bangkok and the number plate and frame/engine numbers all match with the green book but not surprisingly the frame number is not original. The bike was transferred into my name in a day and I re-taxed and insured it for the second time in September so I've had no problems.

Originally looking for Baht 280,000 but I've just put a deposit on a new Triumph so open to offers.

contact me on 081-8899804 or email [email [email protected]][email protected][/email]

Cheers
Andy

224524105-M.jpg

224524115-M.jpg

224526470-L.jpg