Hondas

Sep 8, 2009
Hello guys,
I've been lurking on this forum for about a month now, reading and scouting out all of the nice stuff that you've put up and I thank you for that.

I'll be coming to Thailand(BKK and Chiang Mai) in January 2010 for about 3 weeks.
However there's something that's yet not clear to me (or I'm just not good at finding proper information) - I was wondering how come no one rides the Honda naked babies ? Like the Hornet 600 or the new CB1000R ? Are those bikes not being imported into Thailand?

Obviously the next question would be... (If I was just not able to get proper information) where can one rent such a bike?

Thank you :)

p.s. I've read the sticky about rental shops, but none of them seems to advertise any of the Honda nakeds.

Oct 17, 2006
The 900 hornets turn up on the grey market but they are rare 600 hornet even rarer the CB1300 is common around pattaya as a rental

Apr 10, 2006
"Grey" market bikes are those bikes that were brought into any given country by someone other than the manufacturer or official dealer. They may have been bought into the country by individuals or dealers, just not the official dealers. Grey market bikes probably make up at least 90% of bikes above 150cc in Thailand.