I am looking for a motorcycle friends.

Sep 5, 2014
Hi. everybody.

I am looking for a motorcycle friends.
I am living in Chiang Mai.
I like the bike rider.
I am a retiree.
I often like to bike riders in northern Thailand.
I rider a motorcycle in Chiang Mai for three years.
I own a BMW R1200RT.

Who want to with me rider .
So if you like.
look forward to contact us.

I hope many friend call me.

Jun 24, 2011
Hello. Feel free to make a trip to Chiang Rai and join us for the monthly Chiang Rai Bikers Day Ride. Unfortunately, the March ride is today but nearly every month, it is held on the 10th of the month. It may be a nice opportunity to get out of Chiang Mai for a couple of days and ride the mountains and valleys of Chiang Rai Province while meeting some very nice northern neighbors. You can read about the rides and up-coming rides here- http://chiangraities.com/index.php/board,65.0.html

Sep 5, 2014
Hi. Mr choy.
Thank you for your reply.

Chiang Mai is riding a motorcycle a great place.
Call me when you get in Chiang Mai.

Greenting.
k s Choi.

Mar 12, 2015
Nice touch guys. I might also make contact when I reach the north to ride those famous roads!

Apr 2, 2008
Phuket
www.bmwoverlander.com
I am about to go for my annual North Thailand ride within next 3-4 days. Total of 4,400km....have to take into account I will be riding from Phuket and back, hence high mileage. If you like we can meet at Riverhouse Hotel Mae Sariang. Planning to visit some really exotic locations, far away from main roads. If you can spare a week let me know so we can work out the details.

Best regards

Oct 6, 2013
Shah Alam, Malaysia
Goran Phuket;305381 wrote: I am about to go for my annual North Thailand ride within next 3-4 days. Total of 4,400km....have to take into account I will be riding from Phuket and back, hence high mileage. If you like we can meet at Riverhouse Hotel Mae Sariang. Planning to visit some really exotic locations, far away from main roads. If you can spare a week let me know so we can work out the details.

Best regards
Hello Goran,

Just curious, your this coming North Trip, meantime any accompany? Or are you travel alone?

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Goran Phuket;305381 wrote: I am about to go for my annual North Thailand ride within next 3-4 days. Total of 4,400km....have to take into account I will be riding from Phuket and back, hence high mileage. If you like we can meet at Riverhouse Hotel Mae Sariang. Planning to visit some really exotic locations, far away from main roads. If you can spare a week let me know so we can work out the details.

Best regards
Cheers Goran. It was great meeting up in Doi Ang Khang for the night.
I look forward to the trip report & some exciting photos.