Importing ATV's to CM?

Feb 16, 2007
I'm looking to buy a few ATV's, preferably from China and Taiwan, 5-10 of them. I'm trying to find a local importer but this is proving to be harder than expected. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I'm looking for offroad-4x4 trucking clubs for expats in CM, any lines on that? thx guyz.

Mobi

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Hi Mobi,
I have Imported 16 Off Road Buggies and 3 Motorbikes so far and have 2 more coming. If you have a chance just call in to the X-Centre in Mae Rim and i will be glad to tell you what i know. The ATV by the Petrol station here have 50+ ATVs from China and Taiwan and they also Sell them. If you don't mind the Hassle you could probably get them a little cheaper yourself. I could bring them in for you as well?
I haven't found an Expat 4X4 club, There is a Thai one
http://lists.state.gov/SCRIPTS/WA-USIAI ... &O=D&P=514 .If you find one let me know. Or start your own? Good Luck.
Cheers Ian.

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Hi again Mobi,
Forgot to say we sell ATVs for one of our Suppliers from Bangkok Advantage is they have all the Parts etc here in Thailand. 250cc costs 179.900 Baht. 300cc costs 199.000 Baht. I can give you all details when you get here.
Cheers Ian.