Is Moto GP over for us ?

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
I noted with dismay the ESPN and Star Sports (Channels 65 66) have been removed from the monthly magazine guide and there is no mention of them in the Sports section either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it, confirmed as finished midnight Saturday. No F1, MotoGP, Wimbledon, etc.

Jun 21, 2006
Ray

All is okay............

July 1st Star Sports 21.00-00.30 MotoGP
July 2nd Star Sports 11.00-13.30 F1
July 9th Star Sports 00.01-02.30 F1

The times may have moved a bit because of the Wimbledon tennis

Mar 15, 2003
www.daveearly.com
Scared me also. For some reason the new book does not include a page for Star Sports but it still lists it as an available station. Went to the website and tried a number of searches and can't find it.

John, where are you getting your info? The dates you list would all be the day AFTER the actual event.

Jun 21, 2006
quote:

Originally posted by SilverhawkUSA

John, where are you getting your info? The dates you list would all be the day AFTER the actual event.

If you scan for MotoGP for July, on UBC website, comes up enpty

If you scan Star Sports for July there they all are

Jun 21, 2006
Ray

You can download the monthly schedule on to your pc, but it wont let you download next month's, I just tried.

If you like on July 1st, I can email you July's schedule, I presume Star Sports will be on the schedule, as I have no problem displaying next months Star Sports on my pc.

Mar 15, 2003
www.daveearly.com
Thanks John. I was trying the same as you. I haven't used it before and couldn't understand why I wasn't getting July. Apparently a month in advance is to much too ask.

Still question the dates: The MotoGP should be on Saturday, this week but the 1st is Sunday. The F1 dates your showing are Mondays?

Jun 21, 2006
Dave

problem solved

F1 race on ESPN on Sunday,July 1st, not sure if you can read below, just copied it from UBC web site.

its good to download the months schedule as then its dead easy to scan for motogp or F1 and up will come times for the whole month

well, glad we sorted that one out, now I can sleep easy.....

Cheers

John

01-Jul-2007 18:00 65 RACE DAY :
01-Jul-2007 19:00 65 FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2007 :
01-Jul-2007 20:30 65 CHEQUERED FLAG :

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
June 30th Moto GP Live on ESPN from 15:57 to 20:00.
F1 Qualifying Live on Star Sports from 18:57 to 20:00.
UBC was Bad enough now True seem to be making an Effort to Ruin it even More!!! First the Best Music Channel VH1 removed and Now they removed Sparks the Best Cartoon Channel to Annoy our Kids. Plus the Constant Changes in Numbering Just to make it Harder to find the Fewer Good Channels they have, Strange Strategy???
Pity we don't have an Alternative!!!
Cheers Ian.

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Sound like it's goi9ng to be on just not in the TV schedule. Resposne from UBC:

Dear Sir
Thank you very much for your e-mail below. Regarding to your inquiry, we would like to inform you that production of TrueVisions Magazine as follow:

Step 1 : We must call meeting with concerned department for collect the schedule program from each of channel and

other information that we need to announce via UBC magazine.

Step 2 : Channel from abroad will send the schedule program of them to UBC about 1-2 months in advance.

Step 3 : Publication Team forward all information to the printing house. If there are some program has been changed by

Channel from abroad in the meantime, in case the printing has been started, we cannot correct the schedule for

update .That’s why, the schedule in Monthly Magazine has been changed .

As for this case, we are in the process of extending the contract of ESPN & Star Sport during that time so both channels did not send us the program schedule. Sorry if this caused you any inconvenience. However, you may receive daily listing program of these channels at www.truevisionstv.com

Concerning about HBO & Discovery details, we would like to inform you that we’ll inform you through our media once we received the information.

Should you have any further queries, please contact our TrueVisions care tel: 0-2271-7171 or email; [email [email protected]][email protected][/email]

Best regards
TrueVisions Care

Jun 21, 2006
quote:

Originally posted by Ian Bungy

UBC was Bad enough now True seem to be making an Effort to Ruin it even More!!! First the Best Music Channel VH1 removed and Now they removed Sparks the Best Cartoon Channel to Annoy our Kids. Plus the Constant Changes in Numbering Just to make it Harder to find the Fewer Good Channels they have, Strange Strategy???
Pity we don't have an Alternative!!!
Cheers Ian.

Ian UBC have taken off World Superbike as well, this year... so much for progress

Hope to get cable tv on at home in a week or two

ps Kiwis not doing so good now in America's Cup, are they?????