Is Your Bike Hot (err Stolen)??

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Well I checked the list for my bike wasn't on there some peace of mind. But imagine the heartache if it was.

Oct 17, 2006
Dont get too paranoid about this i have bought many bikes from Thai importers who bought the bike at the Auctions in Japan,yes a few stolen bikes come here , most end up as spares or rentals in Phuket or Pattaya (rentals are rarely registered and police get payoffs., the shops get inspected by cops from japan regularly.

many stolen jap bikes and cars end up in the UK too. My Ducati and last 3 Harleys and CB1300 and Buell all came from auctions in Japan all have been inspected and Xrayed all are Kosher.

Jerry

Oct 17, 2006
Slash ,,,, this is Thailand ,.... you might win a civil case against the seller but I doubt u would see your money again.

jerry

May 25, 2006
HuaHin
Hi, Friends,

Once again, I have nothing else to say thatn to agree with Jerry.

If any doubt XRay critical places on the bike and you will find if there is something then Inspector Clouzot will play...

Reliable shops, reliable bikes, no surprise, or very few...

For bikes, I think that e-bay is more poluted than Thailand.....

On top I won't be surprise to find an organised network of Japanese "stolen" bikes which are sell then after insurance pay back, old as the World...