Kawasaki 250 D-tracker for sale

Dec 27, 2007
bikesncats;296787 wrote:

That having been said let me ask you...have you visited any Kawasaki dealer lately? D-Tracker 175 are flooding even the scooter dealers around here.
It's obvious you haven't explored this forum much. I like to visit the main Kawasaki showroom here in Bangkok a few times a month to see what's new, catch up with friends and talk bikes.

D-tracker 175's are "flooding" the scooter dealers out in Surin eh? And you've ridden one? Amazing feat that, since there's no such thing ;)

But why don't you waddle down to one of these scooter shops and take a pictures of one of these imaginary bikes for us so we can end this silly debate.

Run along now, look forward to seeing this D-Tracker 175! :mrgreen:

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Ok guys enough.
Bikesncats if you want to post a pic of the D-tracker 175 please do. And if you've got one of the MBike200 that would be brill too.

BTW
Bulshy did you manage to sell your bike &/or get any serious offers.

No real need for anyone else to comment anymore folks, we just need a pic or two from Bikesncats, plus some feedback from Bulshy.
In the meantime please go back to riding your bikes & posting trip reports if possible.

Thanks one & all.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
bikesncats;296877 wrote: Ok...took the pics yesterday in Surin...have from the dealer, with a sales lady posing with it so you don't get tempted to say I switched something...AND...got some from a scooter shop offering the same (I knew I had seen them somewhere else).

Well...Tony is right when he sais there is no D-tracker175, not true Kawasaki made ones anyways...while the dealer says, and keeps maintaining that they are D-tracker175s...the kateoy at the scooter shop was more forthcoming. She said that the dealer in Surin switches big bore kits onto D-tracker 150s then has the mod registered to the greenbook...since the bikes are new they get sold as 175s. Mistery solved I guess...

Now can someone explain how to put pictures up here?

You're right David...I'm off to hkt in 5...c ya...ride safe. Alex.
Alex
How to post photos...
https://www.gt-rider.com/thailand-motorcycle-forum/showthread.php/38508-How-to-upload-Photos

If you cant work it out, please email me your photos. TQ.

bulshy

Sep 22, 2009
Just logged on to the site for the first time in ages. Can't believe the discussion regarding the for sale price of my D-tracker.
The bike is still for sale, I've had plenty of 'low ball' offers of around 50K via email but no one has bothered to look at the bike.
I'm happy to drop the asking price to 85K but no way would I EVER sell it for anywhere near 50K as it's worth more to me as a 'spare' bike plus I'm in the fortunate position of not needing the money.
The bike is spot on and I'm sure the first serious potential buyer who bothers to take a look will buy it.

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
bikesncats;296877 wrote: Ok...took the pics yesterday in Surin...have from the dealer, with a sales lady posing with it so you don't get tempted to say I switched something...AND...got some from a scooter shop offering the same (I knew I had seen them somewhere else).

Well...Tony is right when he sais there is no D-tracker175, not true Kawasaki made ones anyways...while the dealer says, and keeps maintaining that they are D-tracker175s...the kateoy at the scooter shop was more forthcoming. She said that the dealer in Surin switches big bore kits onto D-tracker 150s then has the mod registered to the greenbook...since the bikes are new they get sold as 175s. Mistery solved I guess...

Now can someone explain how to put pictures up here?

You're right David...I'm off to hkt in 5...c ya...ride safe. Alex.
Alex's photos

297263=18498-IMAG1694.jpg

297263=18499-IMAG1697.jpg

No need for anymore comment folks.
Alex has explained how they came up with the D-Tracker 175.

Lets hope Bulshy can sell his bike.

bulshy

Sep 22, 2009
bikesncats;297276 wrote: Thnx for your assistance in posting the pix David. Good luck to Bulshy for selling his bike. Ride safe.
Well, my D-tracker finally sold & transferred yesterday. As I had thought, the first person who could be bothered to make a little bit of effort and actually view the bike bought it. The price received was 82,500 Baht. As the old saying goes..... ''something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it'' so it looks like the bikes true value was not the 50,000 all you 'low ballers' were offering. I now have a few 250 D-tracker spares to sell so I will get them listed (no low ball offers on these items please!) Thanks to everyone who posted positive comments regarding the sale of the tracker.