Kawasaki D-Tracker for sale

Jul 17, 2006
Really nice D-Tracker bought at Siamsuperbike in early 2006. No papers/registration due to the mess we all know.
Bike is a 2003 model and shows about 6.000 km on the clock (which does not work since 3 months and should never be trusted in anyway). It runs great and is in a very good condition!
Paid 150.000,- at the shop and put in another 20 k for new tyres, a rack and a roaring LeoVince exhaust (full system) for security reasons:)
Asking price is 135.000,- and the bike can be seen in Bkk. If interested write to: [email [email protected]][email protected][/email]
I will get back to you but I'm busy during daytime.

It's worth every single baht!

c747scd.jpg

2e85scd.jpg

941bscd.jpg

8771scd.jpg

mja34

Apr 24, 2003
hi winston
do you still have the d tracker?, now have mine in cnx very pleased with it, i have started my search for some bits, did you find any good web sights? or would you like to sell your leo vince exhaust and rack , would save me the bother of getting one made up?.plus any good views on tyres etc!! how long did you have yours etc. thanks in advance ohh and what colour is yours mine is black/green, and have just found out it should be grey acording to the green book!, so its of to the spray shop soon.

Jul 17, 2006
Hi marcus,
I still have my bike and I bought it 1 year ago. It's a 2003 in black and orange but the frame number belongs to an elderly 250 Eliminator. Please understand that I won't sell it in pieces because I still hope the Peter Reid from Siamsuperbike will do what he promised and take the bike back because he sold it to me including registration which he did't provide.
So I wait for Peter to contact me and in the meantime turned down 2 offers which where too low.

Normally D-Trackers come in 2-3 different colours every year. What year is your bike?
It's very difficult to get parts in Thailand. There are some guys riding them as dirtbikes in races here and there are many shops and D-Tracker clubs in Japan but they are impossible to contact unless you read/speak/write Japanese.
Kawasaki Thailand is no help at all, so I can't help you with any usefull websites.

I'm afraid it's best to go to Japan, get a translator and do some shopping.

When I bought the bike it was on nice looking but horrible to drive VeeRubber tyres. I replaced them with the original Dunlops which are better.
Bangkok roads provide no real grip anyway so I think that the Dunlops are the best choice (I think I payed 4.000 Baht for the tyres).

As far as I know Teera Motorcycle is a LeoVince dealer. Maybe they can provide you with an exhaust...

Jan 19, 2007
DONT FORGET LADS THE D TRACKER IS ONLY A KLX250 WITH SM WHEELS, I HAD ONE AND PUT ON 18 AND 21INCH WHEELS, MUCH BETTER AND QUITE GOOD OFF ROAD, ALL THE BITS CAN BE SOURCED IN EUROPE AS THE BIKE IS OFFICIAL THERE,

mja34

Apr 24, 2003
thanks winston for getting back to me,good luck with siamsuperbike!, hope it works out. will hit the net for bits and thanks mikethevigo for your input,have been looking at getting some more dirt friendly tyres, the local kwak shop in cnx is asking nearly 14,000baht for new 18/21 in rims/spokes etc or think i can get some s/hand ones for around 9,000baht any one out there have some off rd rims etc for sale? in 18 front and 21 rear?.thanks guys

mja34

Apr 24, 2003
sorry forgot to add its a 2000 model ,and now sporting a very snazzy grey paint job from piston shop!plus i am on dunlops at the moment, would love to find some semi off rd tyres but with 17 inch rims its a no go at the mo!!!

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Hi Mja34
Thailand has any Number of Tyres in the 17inch size which is Standard on most bikes here. I put a 3.50 trail tyre on the back of my Tiger. They make bigger ones as well. You can find the complete list on the Web Sites of the Thailand Tyre Companies. Just do a quick search. I am sure in Bangkok you can get them all. I am in Chiang Mai and found them.
Cheers Ian.

Klaus

Mar 8, 2004
mikethevigo is right, the D-tracker is a supermoto, which evolved out of the enduro. If you get the supermoto, why try to change it back into an enduro? Get the KLR or KLX or how the enduro is called, which comes with off road size spoke rims and tires.