Kawasaki ER6n ABS for sale

Dec 4, 2014
Kawasaki ER6n ABS White

https://500px.com/photo/97236877/kawasaki-er6n-1-by-singtoo-thai

Sorry guys, but this link only works with google chrome (that's because of 500px!), NOT with IE or Firefox! For photos please send email. Thank you!

November 2013, 4’750 km

New-price THB 272’000 (bigger dark windshield)

No damage, no technical problems.

Reason for selling: my new bike Honda NC750X DCT

Service 1’000 km by Kawasaki Chiang Mai, next Inspection with 6’000 km
Greenbook, Servicebook
Insurance (Sticker & Licence Plate) till Nov. 22[sup]nd [/sup]2015

Very Good condition – but:
Little damage at backseat, size 1 cm (for photo please send email). Backseat can be replaced separately.

Fix-Price now: THB 180’000

For test riding please bring you passport (as a deposit).

If you are interested or for questions OR FOR PHOTOS please send me email to [email protected]

Thank you!

Dec 4, 2014
Thank you David ...... But actually was not a great help. I tried it in different ways but it did not work. Now I wrote the link directly in the post ....

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Singtoo Thai;303902 wrote: Thank you David ...... But actually was not a great help. I tried it in different ways but it did not work. Now I wrote the link directly in the post ....
the link does not seem to work either.
A google search for images Kawasaki-er6n-1-by-singtoo-thai, turns up nothing, so Im not sure where you've got the photos.

Dec 4, 2014
Thank you David ...... when I click on the link it works, but actually I wanted to post the photos in the posting. It seems that I am not clever enough to check your system here. So if members want to see the photos they must send me email .....
By the way I upload my photos at www.500px.com, one of the biggest database for photos.

Regards
Singtoo

Jun 14, 2009
DSC_6327_tonemapped_zpsof6lno7o.jpg

This is the bike. I bought a CBR250 from Singtoo and he sent me an email telling me he was selling his ER6n, in case I or a friend was interested. The attached pic was the one he sent me in the email. FYI.

The CBR250 I bought from Singtoo was in excellent condition and well maintained. The papers were in order and Singtoo went with me to the Chiang Mai DLT to transfer ownership into my name. Smooth transaction!

I sold the bike and left Thailand last November. I'm in Guatemala now.

Adios!