Kawasaki Versys - 2011 Model (Krabi)

Nov 9, 2010
Metallic Imperial Red. 2890 Kms only - hardly even 'run in'. Acerbis hand guards. Radiator guard. Hugger. Baglux tank harness/protector & Bagster tank bag with map and accessory pockets. Tank bag coverts into rucksack for easy carrying and includes full cover for fitment to bag in case of heavy rain. Wheels have been recently pin-striped in contrasting red/orange - this is easily removed if not to your taste.

Full Kawasaki service history. Additional periodic oil changes performed by myself using quality synthetic oil. Spare (Genuine Kawasaki) oil filters will be sold with the bike.

One (meticulous farang) Owner from new. Cherished toy. Absolutely spotless and 'as new'. Bike has always been kept under cover. Selling due to recent arrival of car.

Registered mid-November 2010. Balance of manufacturers two year warranty remaining. Green book. Cherished 'lucky' number plate.

Approx. 310,000 THB total spent. A bargain at 255,000 THB. Very near offers considered. Serious buyers only please. No canvassers or 'tyre kickers'.

Please contact me if you require furrther information/more photos etc.

Thanks for your interest.

P

Attached files
271781=5402-Anny-On-V-2010.jpg
271781=5401-ThePedroDBs%20Versys.jpg

Nov 9, 2010
Hi Peter,
thanks for the reply via this thread. I've had a few eMail problems - which are now rectified. I have now replied to your eMail.

Many Thanks for your continued interest in the bike.

Best Regards

P

Nov 9, 2010
Hi All !
just to let everybody know that the bike is now sold!

Thanks Very Much & Best Regards

P

Dougal

Dec 18, 2007
Hi Ken,

Sold the Fazer before going to Vietnam for 18 months. Looking forward to the Versys.