Kawasaki Versys Engine Guards for sale!

Dec 27, 2007
sdc14339SSR.jpg

Engine Guards for the Kawasaki Versys!
VersysCrashGuardsASSR.jpg

Kit includes all parts shown in the picture above.

sdc13544SSR.jpg

I've not yet had a chance to make detailed installation instructions. I recommend these engine guards be installed by experienced mechanics only.

These engine guards are incredibly well built, both from a strength and fit-and-finish perspective and they complement the lines of the bike very well.

These engine guards have three attachment points on each side, making them very strong. Two of the three attachment points for each side require you to replace engine mount bolts so a torque wrench is recommended for installation. The final result is an extremely strong and very clean looking mount.

If you are unsure of your ability to install these engine guards or don't have the proper tools I hope you will have them installed by an experienced mechanic.

sdc13545SSR.jpg

sdc13755SSR.jpg

sdc13758SSR.jpg

Price is 3900 Baht for the engine guards and installation hardware.

Pick up from my office in Minburi, Bangkok, or delivery to anywhere in Thailand via EMS Courier is available for an additional 300 Baht.

Please contact me by phone or email with any questions.

Let the Good Times Roll!

[email protected]
KhaoKho39.jpg

Dec 27, 2007
Hoghead;265144 wrote: How about a slider bung on there?

My ER6n Frame Sliders / Crash Bungs fit the Versys-
VersysCrashBungsLHSSR.jpg

VersysCrashBungsRHSSR.jpg

VersysCrashBungsRH1SSR.jpg

ER6nEngnSldrsV1aSSRTmb.jpg

ER6nEngnSldrsV1bSSR.jpg

High grade CNC machined Aircraft (T6) Aluminum with replaceable Delrin sliders.

ER6nEngnSldrsV1cSSR.jpg

Easy to install, very strong and look great!
ER6nEngnSldrsV1ZmSSR.jpg

2500 Baht

Ride On!

Tony

Dec 27, 2007
Here is how the crash guards look installed on an ER6n:
ER6nSWMotechCrashCageSSR.jpg

ER6nSWMotechCrashCage1SSR.jpg

One more pic-
VersysCrashGuardZSSR.jpg

Ride On! :happy5:

Tony

Jul 9, 2009
Well I was hoping that these would just be hunks of metal that got bolted to my bike and never actually had to serve a purpose. However I had a medium speed down the other day and can now attest to the quality of these bars. Between these and my Barkbusters hand guards the bike does not have a scratch on it. The only damage to the actual bike was a broken mirror.

On the plus side I have been pretty careful with the Versys and not really pushed its limits off road. Now I can take it off road with confidence and will be doing a lot more back roads touring without having to worry about how much damage there will be if I drop the bike.

Great work, I recommend them fully. Can’t say that about some of the SW Motech stuff that is on my bike. I have washers falling apart and screws falling out or stripping.

Knowing what I know now, I would actually go for these before the SW Motech ones even they were the same price.

I don't suppose you have any racks or anything else in the work???

Attached files
269788=4279-photo%201.jpg
269788=4278-photo%202.jpg

Dec 27, 2007
Thanks for the review mate!

I've seen these guards survive a number of good spills so am pretty happy with their quality.

There are already so many Versys racks on the market already I'm not sure if it would warrant designing one domestically...

Ride On!

Tony
July7VersysBoDin2SSR.jpg

kirana

Jul 17, 2011
hi TonyBKK, just to comfirm,about the "Kawasaki Versys Engine Guards " in the photo.
the right side,no bar will be covering the engine cover,but the left side teh bar is covering the engine cover.
do you,post it to Sepang,Malaysia.

Dec 27, 2007
kirana;269875 wrote: hi TonyBKK, just to comfirm,about the "Kawasaki Versys Engine Guards " in the photo.
the right side,no bar will be covering the engine cover,but the left side teh bar is covering the engine cover.
do you,post it to Sepang,Malaysia.

Hi!

They are as shown in the pictures above. Right hand clutch cover and left side stator cover are protected.

Shipping to Malaysia... I'll look up the cost for registered air mail delivery and send you a quote by PM, ok?

Happy Trails!

Tony