Khon Kaen Bike Week 2012 Video

Sep 4, 2007
Thanks Greg for a good snapshot of another fun event in Khon Kaen. The morning ride to a village school 85km away was very well supported and well organized on the road. A fun evening party, not quite as dominated by the girls as the video suggests, but understand the need to document. Good rides from and back to Chiang Mai, only a hint of rain, which was lucky given the strange cool season we are having

Aug 2, 2012
johngooding;284811 wrote: Thanks Greg for a good snapshot of another fun event in Khon Kaen. The morning ride to a village school 85km away was very well supported and well organized on the road. A fun evening party, not quite as dominated by the girls as the video suggests, but understand the need to document. Good rides from and back to Chiang Mai, only a hint of rain, which was lucky given the strange cool season we are having
Thanks...did not know about the school ride...perhaps I could have attended....we arrived Saturday...I would be interested is seeing and sharing photos or videos of the ride.....glad your trip back was good...apparently it rained hard in Khon Kaen right after we left on Sunday morning.

Gary D

Apr 17, 2010
That was great Greg you captured the mood of the day and put it together well.
I am back in Chiang Mai now and look forward to catching up with you and Big Bob in Loei again soon,

Gary

Gregitt;284807 wrote: Just got back from the Party! Thought you might enjoy the video.....

Sep 4, 2007
Gregitt;284812 wrote: Thanks...did not know about the school ride...perhaps I could have attended....we arrived Saturday...I would be interested is seeing and sharing photos or videos of the ride.....glad your trip back was good...apparently it rained hard in Khon Kaen right after we left on Sunday morning.
I did not take photos of the ride, but hopefully it is Ok to post the Facebook link for the official photographers albums:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4874144054138.194636.1313532277&type=1