KLX 292cc help with EJK fuel controller settings.

May 4, 2014
Heya guys.

I've got a EFI KLX250 w/ 292cc big bore kit and EJK fuel controller (Dobeck, Two Bros, FMF, all the same unit).
However, I am having a hard time getting the right settings for it. The ones listed on the website are way too rich for my bike.

Anyone else running this setup or something similar who wanna share their controller settings with me?
Currently using 1.5 - 0.5 - 0.5 - 0.5 - 8 - 8

Best regards
Nikolaj

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
I think one of the benefits of EJK is it allows you to try different settings ;)

:idea: But I think you should be using 2-2-0.5-0.5-4.5-4.5

Where did you get your setting from?

Apr 7, 2014
I can help you with this, there's a factory update for that controller that hasn't been released yet. You're in Denmark? Or TL...

May 4, 2014
mikerust;299625 wrote: I think one of the benefits of EJK is it allows you to try different settings ;)

:idea: But I think you should be using 2-2-0.5-0.5-4.5-4.5

Where did you get your setting from?
Hello Mike, the settings you are suggesting is the same that the company that makes the controller suggest, but it is WAY too rich for my bike. It bogs down and guzzles gas like crazy. I talked to a guy in customer support and he suggested I turn down yellow and red settings...which is how I got my current settings. It runs better, but still not ideal

May 4, 2014
DP Asia;299759 wrote: I can help you with this, there's a factory update for that controller that hasn't been released yet. You're in Denmark? Or TL...
I am currently in Denmark, posting here because the EFI KLX is more popular in Thailand than Europe so I figure chance of getting a good answer here is bigger.

Please tell me more information. There is a factory update?

Apr 7, 2014
Hi Nikolaj, as we spoke, everything is in progress, should have info for you first of the week..
I'm answering here also for the benefit of anyone else who may have the KLX 300 Big Bore controller. There is a factory update just coming out of beta now. The update is free of charge and information on how to get it should be available through the factory's website as well as the distributor in Thailand, sometime next week. Chokdee Kob!