KLX250 intermittent power loss, hard starting

Apr 3, 2011
I've got a 2009 KLX250S (EFI) with 67000km on the odometer.
I service the bike myself and generally take good care of it. Oil changes every 2000-3000km. Every now and then I spray all my electrical connectors with a contact cleaner/waterproofer spray

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Apr 8, 2011

Mar 25, 2014

Apr 3, 2011

Apr 7, 2014

Apr 3, 2011

Apr 7, 2014

Apr 3, 2011

Apr 3, 2011

Apr 3, 2011