KLX250S Service

Granit

Aug 27, 2012
I cant see any pictures in the tutorial, any chance of getting the pictures up again?
I will be getting my bike next week and would like to do this as it has not yet been done by the previous owner.

Cheers

Mar 13, 2013
hello im new to forum so sorry if posted in wrong place....these slipping clutch plates made me sick and im sure i no need reinforced plates(i've checked em) so must be springs+ in internet many advising + i've seen at kawi guy requested to change his while mechanic was joking : "doh he came back allready wait how many days this time?)

also would be nice to know whether anyone was changing to aftermarket cam chain tensioner or changed oem's spring?

and kindly point me towards upgrade tread i've seen big bore treads but not porting shreding emission stuff things....
i would like to discuss bout that one or if can ask here i would like to know if its reasonablde to do such mods in terms of its adobtation to thai (government or heat issues correlated

i understand its all findable in net but then why we need forums? to share live up-to date facts and opinions not just reading two yrs old posts- coz maybe things changed