Long shot.. Chiang Mai DRZ owners.

Mar 11, 2008
Does anyone have a 14T front sprocket ?? In Chiang Mai ?? Today !! (not asking much is it !!)

I just changed a wheelset and the 15/41 combo is longer than I would like especially as its now an 18 inch rear. Its not end of the world important but would be much happier to solve it.

I had planned for this, ordering 13T for real off rd and a 14T back when I got the chain and rear, but clean forgot I got tapped up for them by someone here.

Its a long shot, but as theres a few DRZ owners here in town, its worth a try. Looking for a 14T sprocket today, otherwise just have to live with it. Obviously willing to pay.

Note to self, never leave changes until the last minute.

Mar 8, 2010
I´ve got a DRZ a few years ago and as I remenber, it had the sprockethole like my old DR 350/250s. For them I have many sprockets with differenz teeth, pretty sure also 14. I´ll be back in CNX in 2month. Call me in december, 086-9212570

ntb

Aug 18, 2009
Hey, do you have any 400e wheels? I have 400sm wheels on my 400e and want to change them out for on/off road.Or maybe you know where I can find something.After market is fine.I hope to be in CM in December.Thanks

Mar 11, 2008
I have a set, but not realy 'spare'..

I sourced mine as hubs and rims on ebay and had them powdercoated and laced.. Added up to a bit of a whack over all once factoring in sprockets and stuff.. Much easier if you can find a complete set but not easy. I wanted them when I wanted them, no patience as usual.

Scour ebay.. And factor in some postage costs.

ntb

Aug 18, 2009
LivinLOS;273817 wrote: I have a set, but not realy 'spare'..

I sourced mine as hubs and rims on ebay and had them powdercoated and laced.. Added up to a bit of a whack over all once factoring in sprockets and stuff.. Much easier if you can find a complete set but not easy. I wanted them when I wanted them, no patience as usual.

Scour ebay.. And factor in some postage costs.

Thanks for the reply. I am Cambodia now but to change here they want my wheels plus $200 USD. So thinking i can do better in Thailand when I get there.I am hoping the PistonShop in CM can help.I had work done there before and they were very good.