Looking for 110cc/150cc Kids dirt bike for my 10-year-old son

cdohrman

Subscribed
Apr 7, 2012
Bangkok/Singapore
Looking for a mid-size around 110cc bike for my 10-year-old son who grew out of the mini bike. Looking for something like the KLX 110 R or CRF 110 F or similar. We are living close to Chiang Mai where we can drop by to check out your bike. If you live farther away, w need to see how to close the deal. You can line me at 0870550029. Hope somebody comes back to us. cheers

Alamo

Subscribed
Nov 6, 2014
The Honda or Kawa
grom type
W/ nobbies
are seen on the trails.
2nd hand...
Cheap & reliable.

Alamo

Subscribed
Nov 6, 2014
Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 4.22.53 PM.png

George HuaHin

Subscribed
Jul 25, 2011
Hua Hin
My grandson (7) is doing moto cross in a club. Most kids in the range up to 12 yeards are riding 85cc engines. They have more than enough power and they have gearbox.
Granddaughter (4) still on 50cc with auto. Both on KTM, both 2stroke engines. Much more easy to maintain.
I would let him try first with such a bike as mentioned above, newer ones are crazy expensive

cdohrman

Subscribed
Apr 7, 2012
Bangkok/Singapore
He is already on regular training with 50 cc Honda CRFs at Honda Dirt Kids training, He would like to get on the mid-size bikes now. We tried once a 70 cc 2 stroke and he didn't like the noise. The objective of the training is also not to form the most aggressive next Thai MX champion, but to become a confident young driver who can manage the traffic in Thailand on two wheels when the time comes and he wants to drive to school himself or wants to join me on some mountains trails for weekend trips. He hopes Santa Clause is reading his X-mas list.

cdohrman

Subscribed
Apr 7, 2012
Bangkok/Singapore
My grandson (7) is doing moto cross in a club. Most kids in the range up to 12 yeards are riding 85cc engines. They have more than enough power and they have gearbox.
Granddaughter (4) still on 50cc with auto. Both on KTM, both 2stroke engines. Much more easy to maintain.
I would let him try first with such a bike as mentioned above, newer ones are crazy expensive
Thanks, George, he drives already at the Dirt Kids training for three years and is slowly growing out of the 50 cc models. Hence I'm looking for a midsize bike, which he can drive already with the help of getting on and off. With the speed he is growing at the moment he will touch the ground soon. So anybody with a 110 cc something dirt bike?

Alamo

Subscribed
Nov 6, 2014
My guess is it's a dealer.
Dealer prolly has ways of shipping.
These bikes are super easy and cheap to maintain.
Sharp looking bike.
Well-modded for dirt.
Cheap.
Lucky kid.

Desmocrat

Subscribed
Mar 1, 2021
Meuang Loei
This was just posted yesterday on the Foreign Motorcycle Riders in Thailand Facebook page:

Hunter Cain

16h ·
Hey guys,
One of our members has befallen a horrible tragedy and needs our help. He is selling his bikes to help cover surgery for his son. For every bike sold I will offer a free tour to the buyer and anyone who helps get the bikes sold. He takes great care of his bikes and I will vouch for their condition. If you are interested, please pm me and I will get you in contact with the seller. This is an emergency situation so time is of the essence!
1989 MTX 125 2-stroke with book
52,500 OBO
1993 RM80 with legal documents 39,500 OBO
2020 WR155 with less than 4,000 km and brand new super moto wheels and Pirelli tires as well as brand new upgraded off road tires and stock wheels 100,000 OBO
185,000 for all three
CRM250 2 stroke Enduro with legal documents 62,500. Brand new white and red plastics will be included and original brand new CRM250 sticker set. This picture is old. Has new handguards as well. Will come with a new headlight, taillight and speedometer cluster. The CRM has two sets of plastics so the color scheme can be changed.
Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 6.48.14 AM.png