looking for a Honda 400 XR

Sep 16, 2010
Hi Bert
I have a XR650r Nice bike, no book but great weekender and depending where you live you can use it on the road

Sep 16, 2010
Hi Bert
I have a XR650r Nice bike, no book but great weekender and depending where you live you can use it on the road

Oct 5, 2007
Dear Thomas

Sorry but I am looking for a bike with green book since I am planning to take it over the border, so sorry but no go.

Anyway thanks for responding

Bert

Sep 16, 2010
Edit postReport this postReply with quoteXR 650R for sale
by Thomas Ogram on 20.09.2010, 20:54

Honda XR 650R for sale.
Hi folks this is my first post and I wish it was not to advertise my XR as its a beaut of a bike. i am starting a bizz up north and need the cash. its a 2004 model I got of Mark Rossi and have had for a while, I put a White Bros pipe on it and bar raisers, it has street wheels and runs alright, I would consider swapping it for a CRF 450/250 Xor R or anything like that.
With off road wheels it would make an ideal weekend bike for some living up north where the law is more relaxed i will consider offers of around 100 000 baht. My email is [email [email protected]][email protected][/email] 080 614 5316 is my phone number I have some vids of it on youtube it sounds great with the pipe
The only papers it has are copies of the parts invoices it was assembled from, in all the time I have been here I have not had any probs with the Bill( Cops )
It is not slow either