Looking for joining rider's group- 23-29 january

Sylvie

Jan 9, 2008
Grenoble - France
Ciao,
my name is Sylvie, I am a young french woman leaving in Italy, Rome.
I am a biker for the past 19 years, as started when I was 16 years old... I currently have (for the past 16 years... a Suzuki Djebel 650cm3, from 1991 with.....114000 km on the clock!!!! 102000km made by myself around Ireland, Wales, France (and Corsica island), Switzerland, Italy (and Sardaigna island) and Greece, and still hapilly running in the roman traffic, and on the italian country roads.
I'll be in Thailand from 11th to 29th January, kind of busy from 11th to 23rd, but then I'll have free time on my own from 23rd to 29th, and I would love to experience descovering Thailand on a bike, maybe with other people...what could you propose around those dates?? (I could also be available from 13-18th)
Please help!
Thanks & ciao from Rome,

Dec 28, 2007
sylvie
i am touring around from chiang mai myself at the moment (untill 30 jan) let me know when you arrive and maybe we can arange a trip. i have been here just about a month now (i travelled up from phnom pehn cambodia) about 1500km trip and have done over 2000 km since ive been here, for sure some great rideing to be had.
Anyway let me know when you arrive in chiang mai, and maybe we can arrange a trip.

best regards
Paul

Sylvie

Jan 9, 2008
Grenoble - France
GREAT ! I'll be arriving in Chiang Mai tomorrow morning (24/1) after 12h in a bus : ( i will search for a place to stay for the night. If you want we could meet around 11h-12h to talk about a possible ride. Feel free to choose the place as have never been in Chiang Mai before. I am sure a taxi will find it... i'll check my email as soon as i dropped my bag somewhere
Sylvie
ps: On Sunday 27 early evening i will need to catch a bus back to Bangkok.
ps: I am blond short hair with french accent : )

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Hello Sylvie,
Feel Free to come and see me at the X-Centre in Mae Rim, you should be able to Find it from Advertising. I have Fai a Friend from Singapore arriving Friday Morning so we could all go for a Ride maybe?

Sylvie

Jan 9, 2008
Grenoble - France
Dear paul and Ian,

seems like I was not meant to ride a bike in Thailand this time... I have missed my bus from Rayung to Chiang Mai : ( !!!! and ended-up now (2.00am) in Bangkok.... I have decided that timing is too short now to go to Chiang Mai as I would have to leave on sunday anyway.... WELL, thanks all, GREAT forum, I'll make sure to log again next time I'll be back in Thailand! GREAT country, GREAT people, GREAT food...