Looking for Trails bike shops in Chiang Mai

May 20, 2012
Hi Guys
new on here. Great site.

Looking for information on where to go in Chiang Mai for a Trails bike
Any contact info and directions even better !
After a second hand Beta, GasGas, or even consider old Bultaco, Montessa Yamaha or similar.
Or if any one has a old one at the back of the garage, they don't use much and consider selling ?

Cheers

Jul 11, 2011
Hi,
There is a Motocross shop just at the end of Moonmuang Road between The Triumph Shop & Riders Corner. I'm not 100% sure if they do trials but it may be a good place to start from.
There are quite a lot of trials and enduro riders around CM so you should have some luck.
There is also a very large vintage enduro group that ride regularly on the outskirts of CM too.

Apr 20, 2011
harry+annie;279288 wrote: Hi Guys
new on here. Great site.

Looking for information on where to go in Chiang Mai for a Trails bike
Any contact info and directions even better !
After a second hand Beta, GasGas, or even consider old Bultaco, Montessa Yamaha or similar.
Or if any one has a old one at the back of the garage, they don't use much and consider selling ?

Cheers
hi i guess you mean a trials bike, based on the makes you mention?
my very good friend has a number of makes models for sale, there is no specific trials shop in CM but my friend is a great rider a great mechanic and a real enthusiast, all bikes have duty paid too!

my number is 0892484123 (Alan) call me anytime i will help arrange for you to meet him.

We are situated south of the city hang dong/ sanpatong direction.
regards
Alan

"this life is not a rehearsal"

May 20, 2012
cheers for the reply Cloughy and Bigalthaibiketoursuk.
will give you a call soon Allan about your mate with the TRIALS bikes (sorry about the spelling lol )

May 24, 2012
hello , i ride trials every week in chiang mai and also do competitions in chiang mai , let me no if you get a bike , I no someone who imports bikes at a good price , and my friend is selling a 1998 rtl 250 in good condition