M

Sep 16, 2009
That's a nice looking bike, makes me want to go riding right now, and get out from under these goddamn flourescent lights....

I also cannot find your previous post "make trip to phrae", seems like it disappeared??? Maybe the admin can find...

Mike

Nov 7, 2007
sombat wrote: Here is photo my bike the Kawasaki ER6 2009, i go small trip with friend he rent bike same mine from shop have for rental.
DSCN0035.jpg

I canot see my photograph I make before for go Phrae, I want show my frind but cannot see on GTriderclub. can everone help me see it???

Have good day everone

Sombat
Hi Sombat,

Thanks for sharing the picture of your Er6n. It is a very nice bike i did test it before and really enjoyed it. i was not aware there was a red version of it? I liked the orange color too. keep posting some pics when you are having chance.

happy trails,

mbox

Aug 27, 2007
Hi Sombat,

I also have an ER6N here in Phuket. Mine is black and I think its a great bike for Thailand. I'm really pleased that they are made here because the price is better than new imported bikes and parts are easy to get.

I think it would be a good idea if Kawasaki also sold the KLR 650 as it would be a very popular bike with reasonable power and good on dirt roads.

Thank you for posting on the GTR site.