Mailing Bikes

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
quote:

Originally posted by ray23

I enjoy riding but you won't catch me riiding in Bangkok, the mere thought scares the hell out of me,.. It's all the crazy rules that even people living there don't have a clue about. Songkran it's staying parked .......

Spare a thought for those of us who live here:-( Unfortunatley it is the business centre so we are kind of stuck here.
quote:

Originally posted by ray23

It's all the crazy rules that even people living there don't have a clue about.

I think those crazy rules apply everywhere in LOS. My mantra when riding "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"

I'm also parked for Songkran and in bed with head under the covers. Maybe i'll have a couple of stiff ones and venture into the street.

Happy New year to all.

Jan 19, 2007
quote:

Originally posted by SilverhawkUSA

That is still almost unvbelievable! What were their reactions at the post office when you first went in and how cooperative were they? Did you have to do anything special to prep the bike?

Good job, I am glad it works.

Jan 19, 2007
Originally posted by SilverhawkUSA

That is still almost unvbelievable! What were their reactions at the post office when you first went in and how cooperative were they? Did you have to do anything special to prep the bike?

Good job, I am glad it works.
[Ithink i saw the postman with it draped across his honda dream !

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
No problem at all they are very used to it. The only thing you have to do is drain the fuel tank