Mechanic in Rayong

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Just got myself a second big bike apart from my brandnew BMW-F650GS, a quite old Yamaha XJ750, received it by TP from Nakorn Sawan and it went right into a repairshop I learned to know by accident. Anybody in need of a good, quick & cheap mechanic here's your man: 08-9939-6919 his name's Jorn, you need somebody to communicate in Thai with him. His shop is typical Thai (a little messy), what I liked the most, he's got a huge heap of 2nd hand spares for various bikes, came up in an instant with a clutchlever for my old bike which is older than 20 years......Located as follows: On the 36 pass Rayong in direction of Klaeng, after the last overpass there's a Petronas petrol station on the left side, take the next U-turn before the Jet petrol station, his repairshop is nearly opposite of the Petronas station in a row of townhouses 3rd shop from the left side, find it easy as many bikes and frames are around his shop. He even delivered my overhauled XJ on a pick-up to the plant which is 68 kms away for a few bucks. After testriding the bike he even called me to ask if everything's ok with his job. Pattaya/Rayong/Chantaburi guys please check him out. Cheers Franz

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Hi Jerry, back in Thailand or still in S'pore ?? Its time we meet in Pattaya.........

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
So my first picture on the new baord from the mechanic Khun Jorn in Rayong, first the row of townhouses:
clinicchopper2.jpg

and second a look into his a little messy shop, be aware there's no jackets, gloves, he's a mechanic....
clinicchopper1.jpg

Cheers, Franz