Medical/Travel Insurance

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by daewoo, May 29, 2006.

  1. daewoo

    daewoo Ol'Timer

    Again I have a question that probably isn't relevant to the mostly ex-pat residents on this forum, but I hope that you can help me none the less.

    In general, travel insurance does not cover someone who is riding a motorbike if they do not have a motorbike licence in their country of residence, which I do not.

    Is anyone aware of a good travel insurance company who would cover this? I don't have anything worth insuring other than myself (and even then it is probably debateable [:D] )

  2. Loading...

  3. rene-s

    rene-s Ol'Timer

    Any insurance company will have this in there policy, quite normal i think that you should have a dr.license if you drive a motorbike, then its covered( most of times even for 50%) but it is.
    Good luck, rene
  4. buebo

    buebo Active Member

    I'm insured by Allianz and as far as I can remember the contract had nothing along these lines in it. This may not apply to your country (I'm from germany) but you could check it out anyway.

    As far as I'm informed they are also one of the more generous insurance companys (also one of the more expensive ones).
  5. DavidFL

    DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

  6. daewoo

    daewoo Ol'Timer

    Thanks for your comments and advice...


Share This Page