Merry Christmas

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Tis that time of the year fast approaching folks.

295368=17918-SantaReindeerMotorBikes.gif

A very BIG MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all from GT Rider.

Thank you again for all your wonderful contributions & support.
May you all have a joyous Christmas with your friends & families.
Ride carefully & stay upright at this hectic time of the year.

Jurgen

Subscribed
Oct 23, 2009
www.chopard.org
Thank You David for keeping the GT-rider power alive (despite the website's sometimes technical hurdles) and for constantly hunting for the latest news to part with us. Best wishes for a prosperous and enticing year 2014.

Best wishes and regards also to all other members of the large GT-Rider community and my gratitude to the many contributors who make the site a most valuable resource.

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Everybody at GT-Rider a Merry X'mas and a healthy & happy New Year 2014! Myself I hope to be fit for biking again in February 2014 and look forward to meet some fellow riders again.

Apr 27, 2010
Yeah, Merry Christmas to one and all!

And thanks to the whole GTR-crowd for all your work, keep it up!!

blackb15

Subscribed
Oct 11, 2009
Happy Christmas and a merry new year, from a cold and wet England thanks for all the help I have had from the forum users
Safe riding
Paul

Moto-Rex

Subscribed
Jan 5, 2008
Merry Christmas and a safe new year to all Gt-Riders and there family's.

Cheers and beers.

Moto-Rex

Apr 20, 2008
Dear all

Merry christmas and a happy new year to you and your loved ones.

I am grateful to all those forum contributors that have written ride reports of their riding trips that are truly entertaining and motivating especially with those amazing photographs of this region.

I will be riding solo to northern thai, Laos and Cambodia mid Feb 2014 with Vietnam in mind if there is an opportunity for me to enter as I have 2 months to ride this time. I will not be working then as I have quit my job and the urge to ride is still strong. Meanwhile, I am in the mist of preparing my bike for the long ride.

Hope to meet you somewhere in this region and looking forward to the trip in Feb.

Warmest regards

Lip Meng