MLE XTR 200 for sale

Apr 1, 2015
Bought new in September 2014 - I am the only owner - All ownership papers are still with me
I really love this bike but unfortunately I am going back home so I have to sell it.

This is the perfect bike for road trips around Malaysia or South-East Asia. Much more fun than A Honda win or any scooter and the capacity to go off-road makes it fun to go off the beaten track. Also much cheaper than the Japanese 250 scramblers but just as good (I rode a lot with other riders with Honda XR with ease!).

Never Crashed. I only use the best petrol and best oil, runs like new. I did the break in myself and properly. I have taken good care of this bike.
Never had any issues, this bike is an all-rounder : perfect for either off-road conditions or highway. Exactly what you need for long trips. Also great use as an everyday bike : the good suspension keeps the ride smooth.

Fast and reliable. Super fun to use off-road, even in very harsh conditions (mud, river crossings, dirt tracks, rocks - it can handle it all easily). Also a lot of fun on paved mountainous roads (e.g. Cameron Highlands or northern Thailand). Fast on highways (can cruise at 100km/h). Did JB-KL easily more than once.

Looks great (People always stop me to tell me my bike looks good and want to buy it). Sounds super too - Much better than the 250's from Honda or Kawasaki.

Arriving from Thailand soon. I can potentially bring the bike to you. Easiest for me would be KL or JB.

Email or whatsapp me for any questions or pictures.