Motard Wheels Complete SOLD SOLD SOLD !!!

Feb 15, 2008
I have a pair of Motard Rims left over from the sale of my CRF 450.

16.5 x 3.5 front & 17 x 5.5 rear. Including 320 front disk, rear sprocket & disk. Plus Spacers to suit. If you have a CRF, these will slot straight in.

These rims have been offset to fit neatly into the rear and although they are off a CRF 450, they could be modified to suit just about anything. Change of bearings, spacers and away you go.

The rear has a little scuffing from the chain but apart from that, they are in really good nik.

Polished aluminum rims with anodized red hubs.

This sized rims are hard to find here in Thailand. Priced to sell @ 35,000 Baht.

Currently advertising these in Australia where I expect them to sell fast. Prefer to sell them here in Thailand to a budding SuperMotard rider.

Oct 12, 2005
Colin,

A tad late for me. Just picked up some for the KTM in Malaysia and spent double that. Bump for a great price and as Colin says a bit hard to find over here.

I'll miss you gents later this month as I stuffed the KTM into the tire wall at a kart track and busted some ribs and finger. See you the race after.

HDMAN

May 5, 2008
HI
I am looking for that kind of rims. where are you based?
i am in Phuket but will be in CM around 16/05

Feb 15, 2008
Sorry hear about your get off BignTall. Broken ribs huh. that hurts when you laugh. :D

Hope to see you @ seacon then 8)

HDMAN.

I am located in Bangkok so perhaps on your way through you can drop in and have a look at them.

HDMAN

May 5, 2008
Hi
I will be in BKK tomorrow 13/04 and stay for 2 days, so yes i would like to have a look. i will PM you my number, i think i have yours.

shanes

Feb 15, 2008
some pics of colins wheels
55rearslik.jpg

35x165Frnt.jpg