motorbike insurance

May 29, 2006
I got a quote from them which was competitive. You need to ask for cover for riding bikes over 125cc. They did not charge extra for covering up to 250cc. Did not use them in the end though.
Oct 3, 2007
This is what I've got form them :
Provided you are licenced to ride a 250cc motorbike in that country you will be covered within the terms of the policy.

In the event of a medical emergency you must contact IHI to ensure the treatment being provided is covered. There is a provision for air ambulance within this policy if deemed medically necessary by IHI.

The emergency number is available on your policy certificate when you purchase.